Anyone catch the eSPN mock on TV? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch the eSPN mock on TV?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
anyone get to catch the MOCK DRAFT they are showing on ESPN? they passed miami hopefullysomeone saw it. I konw someone said its Lawson on the website but jsut curious to see waht they said on TV cuz they talk more then waht they said on the Site.

DolfanChris06 said:
Donte Whitner/golic Cromartie/speilman

did they say why and what we need and the indepth stuff about miami? anyone remember those?

Rick the PRICK said we would take crowmartie which i think is a stretch with the 16th pick but Whitner's not a bad ball player good coverage skills versatile, sound tackler, and did any1 see him hit vince in the ohiostate Tx gAME?

Why is Rick Spielman on tv talking about drafts? This guy should be the biggest laughing stock in the league next to Matt Millen. Who cares what he thinks?

Seriously i dont think we can go wrong at our pick...Whitner, Cromartie both will be starters in the NFL...Tye Hill would be a good pick...Santonio, Chad Jackson...Jimmy Williams...all solid players i believe....

My dream situation would be if the Jets take D'Brick with their first pick and Culter falls to us and the Jets want him and trade there pick for a couple picks this year and a second next. Or even if the Vikings want Culter and we move down one spot and get a second or third round pick

Basically when Rick Speilman talks it is very helpful. You always know to just take what he says as an opposite. For example, if he says Jason Allen is the best DB, then that means we should stay away from Jason Allen.

WISfinfan13 said:
Seriously i dont think we can go wrong at our pick...Whitner, Cromartie both will be starters in the NFL...Tye Hill would be a good pick...Santonio, Chad Jackson...Jimmy Williams...all solid players i believe....

My dream situation would be if the Jets take D'Brick with their first pick and Culter falls to us and the Jets want him and trade there pick for a couple picks this year and a second next. Or even if the Vikings want Culter and we move down one spot and get a second or third round pick

he wont be available. ownt pass STL OR ARIZ

Slick Rick could not even pronounce Cromartie's name tonight when he made him our mock pick.

showa said:
Why is Rick Spielman on tv talking about drafts? This guy should be the biggest laughing stock in the league next to Matt Millen. Who cares what he thinks?

Knows a lot more than anyone on this site and he knows more than any of the other guys on that ESPN panel. :rolleyes:
Talent evaluation was never his problem. Being a GM and knowing how to negotiate with other teams was his problem.

Back
Top Bottom