anyone else like james hardy Wr indiana? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone else like james hardy Wr indiana?

zach8111

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
he is 6'7'' 220 and runs a 4.60 (good for his size.) he had a very productive college career having 36 TD's in three years and indiana (new indiana record)
we could snag him with our 2nd round pick (#32).

year.....rec....yards.....TD

Id say we could go...
1. Glenn Dorsey DT LSU
2. James Hardy WR IND
2. Gosder Cherilus OT BC (if there) if not take terrell thomas or roger-cromartie CB
3.if BC OT is take in 2nd then take Best CB but if we take CB with 2nd pick then we take barry richardson OT clemson
4.Beau Bell MLB UNLV -huge MLB, parcells guy or Jonathan Goff MLB vandy

Boomer brought up that fact that he bit his girlfriend and child I believe. Chances are that he might not be coming. Bommer passed the info on about a week or so ago. Hit him up if you need some more info on it.

Other than that he is a good prospect, although I question his ability to be sudden in and out of breaks. The CB's in the NFL are just too good as athletes to be slow in and out of your breaks. His size will win him battles, but he may always be amongst a crowd.

Barry Richardson should not be put in space at all if possible.

I don't think Hardy will last until the 2nd round....if he was there at # 32 I think this would be a big steal for us. I think Hardy will go somewhere between 25-30. I really like Hardy and he did what he did with some average QB's throwing it to him. His size, speed and hands are what we need.

I don't think Hardy will last until the 2nd round....if he was there at # 32 I think this would be a big steal for us. I think Hardy will go somewhere between 25-30. I really like Hardy and he did what he did with some average QB's throwing it to him. His size, speed and hands are what we need.

how many first round WR do you think are gonna go in round 1. last year was a deep WR class and they only had 5 and that was a better Wr class than this one. so this year we have....
desean jackon-top 25
malcom kelly-top 25
adarius bowman-top 25
Limas sweed- could fall to 2nd
James Hardy-could fall to 2nd (havent seen many mock of him in 1st.)
Devin Thomas- could go 1 or 2
Early deucet- 2nd round

if limas swed run a good 40 at combine then he will go before hardy.

I love his talent and potential, IF we do not address WR with FA then we need to draft one high..he MIGHT be the guy.

Adarius Bowman is killing his stock right now. He cant catch, is slow, and is running sloppy routes. I say Senior Bowl performance if he doesnt turn him around drops him to late 2 maybe 3. Richardson is getting beat like he stole something in mobile, If hardy did indeed bite his child then I dont want another underwood,collins,wright quack job on this team.

I LOVE JAMES HARDY! I've been high on this guy all season and I think there's a pretty good chance either him or Fred Davis will fall to #32 and if that one of those happens I'll be ecstatic. 36 touchdowns in 3 years, 6'6'' with a 4.53 40, yeah, stud!

I LOVE JAMES HARDY! I've been high on this guy all season and I think there's a pretty good chance either him or Fred Davis will fall to #32 and if that one of those happens I'll be ecstatic. 36 touchdowns in 3 years, 6'6'' with a 4.53 40, yeah, stud!

me too man me too. i just hope we acutally go for him.

me too man me too. i just hope we acutally go for him.

Seems like I've been saying there are tons of guys I'd love at 32. Well, it just so happens that there are a load of guys that would be great at 32. We better kill that pick, there will be a great player there.

Seems like I've been saying there are tons of guys I'd love at 32. Well, it just so happens that there are a load of guys that would be great at 32. We better kill that pick, there will be a great player there.

thats why i woudlnt mindtrading out. I'd love a Mcklevin, R. Cromartie, Hardy, and many of the good LT prospects available. I mean a TE there are a few good ones so just davis woudlnt be the end of the world esp since his 6'3 and i believe parcells likes 6 5 and higher TE's. he likes em big and the good ones are big as well as in carlson, bennett, keller, Davis etc etc. WE can pick one of em up at the 56 or the 3rd rounder we have thas basically the last one in the 2nd round.

Hardy could be had with our later 2nd round pick. I'm more interested in how Kelly and Bowman do but if Hardy impresses, worth a look.

Hardy could be had with our later 2nd round pick. I'm more interested in how Kelly and Bowman do but if Hardy impresses, worth a look.

56? u kidding me?

if he runs a 4.5 or 4.4 (lke he was timed previously) no way he lasts that long. the man caught a TD in every game for i believe a year in a row and on top of that hes hands are the best in this entire draft along with a 6'6 230 frame. u kidding me?

56? u kidding me?

if he runs a 4.5 or 4.4 (lke he was timed previously) no way he lasts that long. the man caught a TD in every game for i believe a year in a row and on top of that hes hands are the best in this entire draft along with a 6'6 230 frame. u kidding me?

If he didn't have the off-field thing circulating, stayed for his senior year, and maybe played at a little bigger school, we'd be looking at Calvin Johnson hype.

56? u kidding me?

I don't agree with Boomer on whether his transgressions should be forgiven or not by society, but I do agree with him that it will inevitably drop him in his draft ranking (whether it's justified or not) due to the Court of Public Opinion when it comes to anything troublesome. He has the tools (provided he runs at least a 4.5) to be a good big target but it's his off the field issues that will drop him, justified or not.

Back
Top Bottom