Anyone else noticed.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else noticed....

Nick13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
has anyone else noticed that almost any time they show a Mario Williams highlight Manny Lawson is either picking up the other half a sack or is about .5 seconds away from getting there? seems like the kid can play, also keep in mind Lawson plays RE so he is going up against LT's all the time. i think he should be our pick.

Nick13 said:
has anyone else noticed that almost any time they show a Mario Williams highlight Manny Lawson is either picking up the other half a sack or is about .5 seconds away from getting there? seems like the kid can play, also keep in mind Lawson plays RE so he is going up against LT's all the time. i think he should be our pick.

I like him more and more. I really think he can be great for us.

also on a lot of the aj hawk clips safety donte whitner seems to also be helping out and running all over the field

Nick13 said:

Couldnt agree more..hopefuly he's our number one pick..shoot..theres a possibility hes gone before us..POSSIBILITY

Are we even looking at DE's? I thought we needed a big DT?

whatsburning said:
Are we even looking at DE's? I thought we needed a big DT?

Lawson will be moved to OLB if we take him.

yes i did notice that, if Lawson is number 91. And I do think Lawson and Whitner are top choices of Sabans. But there are a number of Safeties that are in Sabans vision IMO throughout this draft but anyone with speed and is a ferocious tackler will be Sabans guy.

MAN I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!,ALMOST LESS THAN 12HRS AWAY!..well for us like 17hrs :)....

usually is that way. Hawk and Whitner for OSU, Greenway and Hodge for Iowa, Ryans/Roach/Harper for Bama.

That's the one thing that would worry me about both Lawson and Williams. Both are freaks, but how much did they benefit from each other, and how much was just pure skill?

Nick13 said:

THANK YOU! i keep saying that and evreyone says its b/c williams has the attention! hello willaims against a RT vs lawson a LT and lawson is there 80% of the time before williams is!

ChambersWI said:
usually is that way. Hawk and Whitner for OSU, Greenway and Hodge for Iowa, Ryans/Roach/Harper for Bama.

That's the one thing that would worry me about both Lawson and Williams. Both are freaks, but how much did they benefit from each other, and how much was just pure skill?

well, i think that Lawson will probably benefit from Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas, so that doesnt really bother me at all cause he'll have a supporting cast, at least for long enough for him to evolve into his own player.

DEAR COACH SABAN: GIVE US MANNY LAWSON! PLEASE!

SR 7 said:
THANK YOU! i keep saying that and evreyone says its b/c williams has the attention! hello willaims against a RT vs lawson a LT and lawson is there 80% of the time before williams is!

wow, i dont know how no one else noticed that. i mean i ALWAYS see 91 in the picture, either right before or right after Williams gets there. and Lawson has been touted as the guy who plays with more fire. i dont know why nobody has projected him to us but i want him.

I fully expect the pick to be Lawson now. I hope BSPN doesn't start saying it's a reach blah blah blah.

Back
Top Bottom