Anyone ever heard of this CB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone ever heard of this CB?

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Cris Houston?

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/03/07/3270695/dolphins-free-agency-chris-houston.html

"So whom exactly does that leave when the best free-agent option at cornerback might be Sean Smith – the guy the Dolphins are about to let walk out the door?
Try Chris Houston, the best cover corner few outside of NFC North have heard of.
Houston, a six-year veteran who has split his career between Atlanta and Detroit, led the league in interception-return yardage in 2011. And he followed that with perhaps an even better 2012 – even if the statistics weren’t as impressive"

say this last night, was an interesting read - don't know anything about him though.

Yeah, he was on a Atlanta team that needed better play from their CB's and they let him walk. Now he's being let go from another team that really needs good CB play. That sums up his play better then anything else can.

He was also voted as the worst left CB in the division done by Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal..... and it was NFC North personnel people who voted.

He's one of the top 50 CB's in the NFL, so if your looking for better than that you have to keep looking.

Lol, just finished reading the article and came back to Finheaven to see if that was who this thread was about. If what is read is true about this guy it would make perfect sense to offer him a contract, I'd like to see someone with the means break down his film and give a no BS assessment of his play.

He is just like SS. Very inconsistent and average at best. Pass.

Yeah, he was on a Atlanta team that needed better play from their CB's and they let him walk. Now he's being let go from another team that really needs good CB play. That sums up his play better then anything else can.

He was also voted as the worst left CB in the division done by Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal..... and it was NFC North personnel people who voted.

He's one of the top 50 CB's in the NFL, so if your looking for better than that you have to keep looking.

yeah, i havent seen any of his play and dont recall seeing him play in atlanta either. So i dont know much about him... but if he's anything like this writer is saying, i guess it wouldnt hurt to give him a look, especially if he's not breaking the bank

yeah, i havent seen any of his play and dont recall seeing him play in atlanta either. So i dont know much about him... but if he's anything like this writer is saying, i guess it wouldnt hurt to give him a look, especially if he's not breaking the bank

I will say he is a much better player now then he was coming out of college because coming out he was just a strong freak that could run like the wind and was over drafted and that's why Atlanta let him go they just got sick of waiting for him to become the player they thought they drafted...but yeah, he's a decent player. Nothing to wright home about tho.

Back
Top Bottom