Anyone Going to Canton? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Going to Canton?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I am headed to see the Hall of Fame to see JT inducted in August. I have a hotel Friday and Saturday night, and have to buy my ticket for the induction this week. Is anyone going? Has anyone been to an induction? I think I am just going to buy the day pass for Saturday, it's $275, and gets you a HOF admission, and induction ceremony ticket. Does anyone have advice if this is what I should or shouldn't do?

Idk it's on Thursday, and I won't get there till Friday.

How far are you? Driving distance or flying?

I bet it would be a blast brother.

Either way, stay safe and have fun!!!

Thanks for representing our Miami Dolphins!!

I'll be heading up from North Carolina. Going to Pittsburgh a couple of days prior to see Rancid/Dropkick Murphys/Bouncing Souls then Social Distortion the next night but will be in Canton for JTs enshrinement.

I'll be heading up from North Carolina. Going to Pittsburgh a couple of days prior to see Rancid/Dropkick Murphys/Bouncing Souls then Social Distortion the next night but will be in Canton for JTs enshrinement.

What package are you getting?

Just bought the ticket itself. It was $40 for the enshirement and access to the HOF for the day.
Thank you so much!!! I just found the single tickets. I am going with the $75 ticket. You saved me $400. I'll buy you a beer at the ceremony.

I will go for zt if he gets in. Jt is a hell of a player but the end of his career put a bad taste in my mouth

A good friend of mine is going courtesy of Jerry Jones. They are cousins. Jerry hired Justin Timberlake to play at his party. I could live without that particular JT but would love to see the other one in Canton.

Back
Top Bottom