Anyone have ONE Extra Ticket for Sunday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone have ONE Extra Ticket for Sunday?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have one extra ticket for Sunday? Mine fell through. I'll ecstatically pay face value. I'm checking to see if ecstatically is a word.

Pm me purty purty please!

BALLS DEEP said:
Does anyone have one extra ticket for Sunday? Mine fell through. I'll ecstatically pay face value. I'm checking to see if ecstatically is a word.

Pm me purty purty please!

According to the Sentinel, tickets were still available because of the Falcon tikets being returned.

They say that I have to get them through ticketmaster at inflated prices. Anyone have one extra ticket to sell to a fellow Phin fan?

BALLS DEEP said:
They say that I have to get them through ticketmaster at inflated prices. Anyone have one extra ticket to sell to a fellow Phin fan?

Gimmie a call. I have one next to me that a friend was going to buy but he has not gotten back to me. It's my partners seat, and he wants face value.

One iron in the fire! Long Live Ozzy!!!

Do you have any idea how much I'll learn about football sitting next to this dude? Ozzy's like the dean of football U.

You can always scalp one at the game.....

It's not like there's a waiting list for tickets in Miami these days....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Here's what I just found on ticketmaster...

Its nose bleed but on the 50:

Section:443
Row:30
Full Price Ticket US $70.00
Conven. Chrage: US $6.00
PRICE LEVEL 2
UPPER LEVEL
SIDELINE

Personally, I wouldn't do it, but if you wanna go bad enough...

I don't want to go so bad that I'm going to pay that much for a nosebleed. I'd love to buy one from a fellow Phin fan. Looks like I'm still looking.

Back
Top Bottom