Anyone headed to KC? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone headed to KC?

JLFINFAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My wife and I plan to be at Arrow Head Stadium Sept. 29th to watch the Dolphins beat the Chiefs. Anyone else plan on going who would like to tailgate before the game? Let me know....

Originally posted by JLFINFAN
My wife and I plan to be at Arrow Head Stadium Sept. 29th to watch the Dolphins beat the Chiefs. Anyone else plan on going who would like to tailgate before the game? Let me know....
i won't be able to make it from calif. but my son lives in arkansas and he's going!;)

No way man...

Originally posted by dolfan06
i think you've been listening to too much of that HEAVY metal!
There hasn't been enough Heavy Metal created to be too much!:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Re: No way man...

Originally posted by Jaydog57
There hasn't been enough Heavy Metal created to be too much!:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:
....................ok! then lets put it this way, KFC goes in your stomach. which is closer, you're head or your A..!?

My bad dude,

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The KFC over here doesn't have popcorn shrimp, but we do have popcorn chicken!
I meant to say popcorn chicken but I'm so used to saying popcorn shrimp. Maybe you're right about the metal 06....:lol:

Regardless....

:rocker: :rocker: I can't stop the rock!:rocker: :rocker:

:cool:

Sheet metal as in Airframe Mechanic ?

I'll be in KC

Got tickets from a Lady that works at the Ft. Leavenworth VA Medical Center.....She still has a butt load of them...

All these replies had me excited!!! Supposedly there is going to be a lot of Phin fans there that day.

You already know I'm going to be there!!!

Back
Top Bottom