anyone heading to Kansas City? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone heading to Kansas City?

tigerdeano12

Banned
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
im from ohio and actually just about to leave for kansas city now!! cant wait til sunday but anyone else making the trip maybe meet up or somethin?

Not making the trip, but I did make the trip last Sunday to Miami(from Pennsylvania) for the 49ers game.

Advice to you though, take A LOT of warm cloths. You are really going to need it.

i know dude im from ohio come on now haha..ill post plenty of pictures and im actually gonna post couple diffrent videos of pregame during and after

If by travel to, you mean 'live in' then yes, I will be in Kansas City. Hopefully you looked at the weather report before you left because game time temp is going to be about 2 degrees, with wind chill it's looking like close to negative 15.

I think I'm going. I live in South Dakota, close to the North Dakota border. We have a blizzard coming through tonight. Supposed to get 4-7 inches of snow, then winds of 25 mph starting at noon tomorrow. I get off work at 11 AM and plan to leave right after that.

I already have tickets, so I don't want to skip the trip. The 7 1/2 hour drive might turn into a 10-11 hour drive though. Ever driven in a snowstorm when you can only see 1/4 mile ahead of you? Not good. I'm heading to the store to pick up a few things. Food, a candle, warm clothes, etc.....just in case.

i'm also making the trip from Ohio. Its my first fin's game since we played the Bengals like 6 years ago. I'm excited.

I'll be making the 30 minute voyage from my house to the stadium. They're saying this game very well could be the coldest game in Arrowhead history so like someone above said, WEAR WARM CLOTHES!!! :up:

Yeah the weather has been wicked this last week. Im actually considering buying some battery operated long johns for this one.

i know dude im from ohio come on now haha..ill post plenty of pictures and im actually gonna post couple diffrent videos of pregame during and after

I heard you guys had an ice storm blow through Ohio yesterday... the whole northeast got hammered.. here too..

Hope all is well.. drive safely.:up:

why would anyone want to sit outside for 4-5 hours in such cold weather, haha. Id rather watch it on tv nice & warm

Back
Top Bottom