Anyone hearing anything on Eddie Moore? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone hearing anything on Eddie Moore?

AggieFin21

The 12th Man
Reaction score
Seems to me this guy feel off the face of the earth. Can anyone give me any info on him? It's not that I expect him to help the team, just wondering where our draft pick went. But from what I'm hearing, Bua could possibly make us all forget about the flub-up that is/was Eddie Moore.

He's out there witht the rest of the team, he just hasn't stood out to me as far as doing something great out there. He's very solid, won't make mistakes, very much like Greenwood...but if you expect him to be great this year I wouldn't get your hopes up.

AggieFin21 said:
Seems to me this guy feel off the face of the earth. Can anyone give me any info on him? It's not that I expect him to help the team, just wondering where our draft pick went. But from what I'm hearing, Bua could possibly make us all forget about the flub-up that is/was Eddie Moore.

I havent heard much about Moore, but he should be a pretty solid LB to team with Bua and give us nice depth behind Zach, Junior n Morlon. Good to see another A&M fan on the board, by the way....I thought I was the only one! lol

MOORE RETURNS

Linebacker Eddie Moore, a 2003 second-round pick who missed all of last season with a broken foot, returned to practice for the first time Tuesday.

Moore moved well and impressed Wannstedt and defensive coordinator Jim Bates.

''Eddie Moore practiced today, which was real encouraging to get him back out here in the mix,'' Wannstedt said.

Bates said Moore will likely have to be a backup this year.
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/8699734.htm

good news for our depth!

Back
Top Bottom