Anyone here think Foles is better than Tannehill? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone here think Foles is better than Tannehill?

c29f92ce138e7e1ddb720151c866c64d4f77a3c9_hq.gif

Just curious.

Philly has an interesting problem now don't they?
What's their problem? Foles will either stay as their back up until his contract runs out next season or be traded. Either way he's going to make a crapload of money

Foles is 10X better than Tannehill. I think the question you are asking is if we should go trade for him? Well, Foles flourished in aggressive offenses under Kelly and Pederson. Is Gase aggressive? No? So Tannehill is the perfect qb for the Phins. The coach and qb always reflect the team.

Foles was outstanding in every way. The guy made great throws all night. I love the way Pederson kept attacking until his D could get a turnover.

He has the best oline in the game. Pats didn’t touch him all night. Let’s see what RT does with that oline. I also loved the playcalling and aggressiveness. Hope Gase was paying attention.

Before the injury I would have given the nod to Tannehill because of his speed. I’ll reserve judgment until I see how the knee heels. If they are both pocket passers I’m taking Foles all day. But I do agree that OL play like Philly has makes life so easy on a QB.

Back
Top Bottom