Anyone know who Miami is interviewing at the combine? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone know who Miami is interviewing at the combine?

AdamD13

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Each team is able to interview 60 players 15 minutes each is my understanding. Anyone know who are any of the players Miami is interviewing?

I remember when the Giants brought Deion Sanders in for one of those 15 minute interviews teams have with prospects...

Deion asked the Giants where they were picking and the Giants said "18th"...

Deion said, "Hell, I'll be long gone by then"... got up and walked out...:lol:

I remember when the Giants brought Deion Sanders in for one of those 15 minute interviews teams have with prospects...

Heard he did a 4.29 40 getting out the door. Let it stand as his combine time.

i remember when the giants brought deion sanders in for one of those 15 minute interviews teams have with prospects...

Deion asked the giants where they were picking and the giants said "18th"...

Deion said, "hell, i'll be long gone by then"... Got up and walked out...:lol:

lmfao

i remember hearing that also...i seem to recall marshall faulk doing something like that...

Thanks for helping me re~live that nfl network sagment i saw the other day lol i can even taste the chicken i was eating that night.

Each team is able to interview 60 players 15 minutes each is my understanding. Anyone know who are any of the players Miami is interviewing?

It doesn't really matter because they draft some guys they don't talk to at all, or not very much and others they draft that had met and talked with a lot so their is no real insight at all in knowing who they talk to.

Back
Top Bottom