Anyone Ordered a New Dolphin Jersey From China? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Ordered a New Dolphin Jersey From China?

Gamezover

Scout Team
Reaction score
Just curious, if anyone ordered the new jerseys from China and which website they used. If so are you happy with the way they look. The quality of the color scheme from these pictures seems the vary, which should be expected I guess since the new uni's haven't actually been used in a game or gotten much national media attention. Thanks!

Me and several other people i work with ordered from maryjersey.com out of china , we ordered about 10 jeserys a week ago and have not recieved them yet but due this week , cant beat the price of em .... I will see the quality when we get them and give a update , they dont have much of a dolphins selection , i couldnt find a incognito jersey , so i went with a tannehill.

I wouldn't recommend it. If you find a great deal on some Chinese merchandise from an unauthorized seller you've never heard of there is about a 99% chance you are going to get a cheap, counterfeit, substandard product.

If you really want to get a jersey, bite the bullet and fork out whatever outrageous amount they're gouging for them these days.

Ordered mine from bz.jerseys.com. Paid $21. I ordered white and I am very halpy with it. My only complaint is the logo on the sleeves is down a little to far towards the elbow. Wish it was a little higher but for $21, I can't complain.

I wouldn't recommend it. If you find a great deal on some Chinese merchandise from an unauthorized seller you've never heard of there is about a 99% chance you are going to get a cheap, counterfeit, substandard product.

If you really want to get a jersey, bite the bullet and fork out whatever outrageous amount they're gouging for them these days.

I guess it's all a matter of opinion. I bought my Taylor, Thomas, Ginn, Marshall, and Bess jerseys this way in the past and the Thomas one is the only one I was disappointed with. Yea, there's risk, but in the end the total cost was about $170 for 5 jerseys. Even though that one was garbage, that's $170 for 4 really nice looking jerseys. Average cost of $42.50. The sleeves were effed and the stitched lettering was very bulky on the Thomas jersey.

Can't wait to get something new with the new logo. With Bess gone I have to revert back to the Taylor jersey again for now.

I order from tarajersey.com and have never had a problem with any of them. The cost $55 but they are really nice and you can get just about any player you want

Really ridiculous how expensive the authentic jerseys are from nflshop. Can buy a Perry Ellis or Calvin Klein suit for that much.

Ordered mine from bz.jerseys.com. Paid $21. I ordered white and I am very halpy with it. My only complaint is the logo on the sleeves is down a little to far towards the elbow. Wish it was a little higher but for $21, I can't complain.
same problem I have. The logo and nike symbol to far down the sleeve, should have been centred and the dolphin itself isn't exact. Had the logo been placed better I'd be much happier and probably order a second one

no.

i dont support communism.

we make sure everything we buy has NO connection financially to ANY communist country or business. hey, i am just as tempted on cheap products as the next person, but, in this day and age, with the massive resurgence of communism and the way americans are accepting its influence makes all those crazy cheap deals null and void. i am not funding an enemy who has NEVER stopped its onslaught against freedom and the american way.

so, i PROUDLY pay more for american products, another thing we try to do everytime i shop. hows NAFTA looking now folks? if you buy foriegn products, your HURTING YOUR COUNTRY, expecially since we are in the worst financial and unemployment period since the great depression. we need every dollar we can to stay at home.

but, if you MUST buy from abroad [which you have to in many cases] DONT BUY FROM COMMUNIST or MIDDLE EAST COUNTRY'S!!!!

If you hold them up to your ear, you can hear a small child crying.

no.

we make sure everything we buy has NO connection financially to ANY communist country or business. hey, i am just as tempted on cheap products as the next person, but, in this day and age, with the massive resurgence of communism and the way americans are accepting its influence makes all those crazy cheap deals null and void. i am not funding an enemy who has NEVER stopped its onslaught against freedom and the american way.

so, i PROUDLY pay more for american products, another thing we try to do everytime i shop. hows NAFTA looking now folks? if you buy foriegn products, your HURTING YOUR COUNTRY, expecially since we are in the worst financial and unemployment period since the great depression. we need every dollar we can to stay at home.

but, if you MUST buy from abroad [which you have to in many cases] DONT BUY FROM COMMUNIST or MIDDLE EAST COUNTRY'S!!!!

Based on your opinions, I'm assuming you haven't bought any of the official jerseys either? If you have, check the tag for us please.

Not sure whether you are saying to stay away from the cheap knock offs, or if you are referring to any jerseys, even the ones from the nfl pro shop. Last I checked, they were made in China too...

no.

China is no longer a communist country. China has clearly embraced capitalism, has tons of billionaire businessmen, with a huge gap between rich & poor. China is communist in name only.

Back
Top Bottom