Anyone recently get their season tickets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone recently get their season tickets?

LikeUntoGod

The Oracle
Reaction score
First I'd like to say that there is almost no truth that anyone can prove in court that I waited to see how the Dolphins would do in their first two games before I went ahead and bought mine..............

:err:

Uh, anyway....my tickets are really cheap looking, nothing like the last few years tickets. Did evveryone get the same thing or did most people get the good stuff?

We got them in a book its pretty cool the title page is the stadium with fireworks going off. What do yours look like?

Mine look the same way. But I did get a fanvision in the mail the other day. It's like a hand held device that you can watch replays and it even has NFL redzone. It seems pretty cool I can't wait to try it out at the game.

The handhelds are pretty cool but hopefully drunken moments won't cause that thing to break ha. All seriousness make sure to put that neckband around it ha.

First I'd like to say that there is almost no truth that anyone can prove in court that I waited to see how the Dolphins would do in their first two games before I went ahead and bought mine..............

:err:

Uh, anyway....my tickets are really cheap looking, nothing like the last few years tickets. Did evveryone get the same thing or did most people get the good stuff?
When you get them once the tickets have been printed, you get cheap looking tickets. And when you change your seats after they've been printed, the same thing happens. It hapenned to me when I moved down 10 rows a week before the 1st preseason game.

What freaked me out two years ago (because I'm SO old and out of touch, LOL) was when I'm down at my cousins in Ft St Lucie and I realize that I forgot my tickets.

I was really surprised that I could download and print them! (yea, I know) I was worried that they would not be taken, lol.

I know now that that is how TicketMaster sells them.

Ya but two years ago it was free to reprint them but now you have to pay $1.95 per.

Back
Top Bottom