Anyone sense a Parcells/Groh connection? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone sense a Parcells/Groh connection?

dagger151

Club Member
Reaction score
This pick has to be Chris Long or if they trade the pick get Branden Albert and convert him to T? Parcells and Groh go back a ways. Think they have had a few brews and bratwursts discussing these two guys as a Miami Dolphin?

This pick has to be Chris Long or if they trade the pick get Branden Albert and convert him to T? Parcells and Groh go back a ways. Think they have had a few brews and bratwursts discussing these two guys as a Miami Dolphin?

Hmmmmm....I wonder why no one has even mentioned this before?? :rolleyes2:

The pick is Jake Long. The sooner people deal with it the sooner we can start arguing about who we want with 2a and b

The pick is Jake Long. The sooner people deal with it the sooner we can start arguing about who we want with 2a and b

When did Bill give you that inside information? Perhaps you need to deal with the possibility the first pick could be someone other than Jake Long. No one on this board knows for sure what will happen. It's all speculation!

im cool with Jake Long too, he's going to be what we've been missing since Richmond Webb. Just need Brown to come back strong from knee surgery and Beck will become better.

They will pick chris they been trying to trade the 1st pick like crazy but they are looking for a piller on the Defence and thats Chris.:up:

When did Bill give you that inside information? Perhaps you need to deal with the possibility the first pick could be someone other than Jake Long. No one on this board knows for sure what will happen. It's all speculation!

Who is the first and foremost name being mentioned about negotiating with the Dolphins??? That's where I get this information. It's not about me wanting the pick to be Jake long and only Jake Long. I'm not like the Chris Long homers who will boo on draft day and start countless and very much pointless threads about how the sky is fallen. You should preach to them, not me. I trust in Parcells and think there are 3 or 4 guys who are worthy of being our pick. I'm not in any of their "camps" because I know they could ALL help our franchise.

i think we are good with any of the top 5 rated players, just no QB with our first pick. We may be able to trade #32 if Henne, Brohm, or Flacco is there.

I suppose we need to find out about JT before draft day.

Back
Top Bottom