Anyone shuffling off to Barfalo, 12/17? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone shuffling off to Barfalo, 12/17?

DolfanTom

Dolphin Apologist - I'm really sorry!!
Reaction score
I'm 0-5 in Barfalo (three of them during the Bills Jim Kelly SuperBowl hey dey), so it's been a while since I've gone to a game there. I couldn't resist this season as I hope to chalk one up in the W column! As soon as they were available, I got tickets for my father, my brother and I - and we are very much looking forward to the game, even all these many months away. Even had to sign up for some dorky "Bills Backerz" club to be able to buy the tickets three days ahead of time.

Are any other Fin-Heaven faithful going? Perhaps we could do some monster Dolphin tailgate party in an effort to:
  • Have fun
  • Drink lots of beer
  • Eat fattening food
  • Upset as many Bills fans as humanly possible in one day
If you're going, post here and when the time comes, maybe we all can set something up!!
-DolfanTom

:billsbite

I've been the last two years, and as yourself, my winning percentage there is .000 :tantrum: .

I will be going, and maybe alone too. My friends are saying it will be too cold for them :rolleyes: . I too took the October games for granted, but will be going regardless. Just waiting for seats I like to come out on e bay. I made it a priority to go every year, and as you mentioned, I am excited about this years game as well, more than usuall!

Back
Top Bottom