Anyone take Henne?(Michigan QB) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone take Henne?(Michigan QB)

Blade2000

NFL Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been talked about before and I missed it(if it has, mods lock or delete this plz.) But I know we have John Beck already, and If anyone thinks we need to draft another QB this year, how about Chad Henne from Michigan somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd(if he's still available then.) I've always thought he was a good QB and had a pretty good arm, but I just wanted to get everyone's insight on him,

Sorry if this has been talked about before and I missed it(if it has, mods lock or delete this plz.) But I know we have John Beck already, and If anyone thinks we need to draft another QB this year, how about Chad Henne from Michigan somewhere in the 2nd or 3rd(if he's still available then.) I've always thought he was a good QB and had a pretty good arm, but I just wanted to get everyone's insight on him,

I like Henne. I watched him on Boomer's recommendation and saw the Michigan/Illinois game, he was very impressive. I still like Beck, but we could use Henne. Top of the 4th would be great if he were to last that far. Stranger things have happened.

I actually like Ainge. I think we wont have a chance on Flacco.

Mike Mayok or how ever u spell his name he has Chad Henne as his #2 QB his list is
#1 Matt Ryan
#2 Chad Henne
#3 Brian Brohm
#4 Andre' Woodson
#5 Joe Flacco
so i think that he might go in the First Or second Round i wouldnt expect him to go much later than that depending on how Henne Does in the Combine and Senior Bowl if he does really bad he may fall to the 3rd round i dont think he goes down much farther then that

Back
Top Bottom