Anyone think we sign t.glenn now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone think we sign t.glenn now?

I think they are just waiting for Glenn to get a little bit healthier before signing him. They may never sign him, but if they do, I think it won't be for another week or two.

I hoestly think we'll sign someone yonger an better when people start to hit the waiver wire. Watching the NE/Baltimore game they were talking about the Pats having at least 10 WR's they know could start for them. They speculated that BB was not happy that they would have to make a decision on letting someone if not several players go because he knows they will make other teams better, especially in the division. They also speculated the Pats Oline depth right now is every bit as deep as their WR's and they will be forced to release some very good talent there as well. I think our roster is far from set right now.

This is why I think Miami will not finish last in the division this year, Miami is willing to make adjustments, Buffalo will make two or three moves a year and that will be where they stand. I see Miami getting better in the next few weeks at our depth positions and maybe even one or two starting positions.

Well if they sign Glenn, having both Pennington and Glenn taking significant offensive snaps kind of turns the Dolphins into a team more built to win "now" doesn't it. But they aren't equipped to do that. I think what they should be trying to do is playing young unproven guys and seeing if we have anything there, rather than signing and playing people we know can perform and win (but not well enough to get this team over the hump). It's just as a fan you want to see the team win, and Terry Glenn as a better receiver right now than what we have probably gives us a better chance to do that.

i think they'll wait for him to get some what healthy but at the same time see how our WR core looks in pre season and then decide on what to do next.

They could be waiting to decide whether Chris Henry is worth pursuing before finally settling on Terry Glenn. But I believe that they will sign one of them by the opener.

Also, don't see the harm in signing LeCharles Bentley, he can only help us, not harm us.

Back
Top Bottom