Anyone watching this OAK/DAL game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watching this OAK/DAL game?

Phins89

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Looks eerily similar to a team that gets off to a hot start and then get dominated/ shutout the entire 2nd half. Oh and totally changes their defensive scheme in the final 2 minutes of the 1st half and gives up a play that gets the other team back in the game.

I'm just glad it's close and not a boring blowout game....the next game should be more interesting when it comes to our playoff implications! At least I have something to watch while at work till midnight! Go Steelers (I think)! Ugh I despise saying that out loud!

Don't like either team, so it was nice seeing one of them lose. :brewskis:

I will say that the RB from Oakland, Jennings, looks badass and 5 times better than any back on the Miami roster. Ireland strikes again. Also was fun watching Reggie Bush today and reminding me what a quality back looks like.

I'm just glad it's close and not a boring blowout game....the next game should be more interesting when it comes to our playoff implications! At least I have something to watch while at work till midnight! Go Steelers (I think)! Ugh I despise saying that out loud!
Looking at the ravens schedule, you actually want the stealers to win.
Oakland looks like a hard nose football team. That loss helped us as well

Back
Top Bottom