Anyone worried Dolphins V JETS will be close at the end? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone worried Dolphins V JETS will be close at the end?

xSxPxHx

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
I mean Cmon! If Miami plays down to their level and cant put the game away early ...do you guys think that will be a problem going forward to the season? Every dog has it day though.

Always worried because it's a game we have to win, every year. Division games are normally tough because factors come into play such as rivalry and they know each other really well. We should blow the Jets out but I have my gut that says we will make it close in the fourth.

Always worried because it's a game we have to win, every year. Division games are normally tough because factors come into play such as rivalry and they know each other really well. We should blow the Jets out but I have my gut that says we will make it close in the fourth.

I feel the same way. I feel after the whole Lynch dance they will come out swinging. We need to be on our toes and come out strong

No such thing as easy game, especially in the division.

Anyone who thinks this will be a blowout didn't see the Jets-Raiders game last week. At one point it looked like the Jets were going to take the lead after being down 14-10. Gase has already talked about them being a challenge, as he should.

No team should be taken lightly, particularly if that team is a rival, and playing at home. In addition, we have had our share of challenges and I'm sure the effects of Timmons and Irma have been distracting.

I expect first half to be close and to pull away in the second half after a back breaking defensive or STs TD. 28-14 Miami

Matt Moore looked like Dan Marino last year in the cold/rain; I would hope Cutler can take care of business.

Anyone who thinks this will be a blowout didn't see the Jets-Raiders game last week. At one point it looked like the Jets were going to take the lead after being down 14-10. Gase has already talked about them being a challenge, as he should.

Great point. I didn't watch the game but saw the highlights. Crabtree was very well guarded on all 3 of his TD receptions - just a better throw by Carr. Final score not indicative of the play on the field. One would hope we can control time of possession and field position with Ajayi - and hopefully force some mistakes with a more effective pass rush than what we saw last week. I'll be really concerned if we don't see a lot more pressures and sacks against this team.

I'm not. Gase is going to open up the offense and take it out on the Jets this week. We win this by double digits at least.

It'll be somewhat close until half time. Second half we pull away. Kinda like last year.
Division game or not this game should not even be close at the end.

This is Dolphins/Jets. I ALWAYS expect this game to be close, no matter what kind of season each team has. Even if Miami was 10-0 heading into this game and Jets here 0-10, I would still expect it to be a close game. And assuming it is a close game, it has no reflection on how either team will do the next game. It's also almost as if you have to look at these games independently of the rest of the season, because records don't matter in this rivalry.

Also, f*** the Jets!

Back
Top Bottom