Anyone worried Dolphins V JETS will be close at the end? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone worried Dolphins V JETS will be close at the end?

I'm worried because McCown can be competent and we look incompetent defending the short pass. This is a game the Philbin Dolphins probably lose, I need to get that out of my head but it's hard. I'm hoping we smack them around but believe this team is still growing. It's a must win, schedule gets much harder in a few weeks.

I expect the win, but you can't take any team lightly. We could lose this game if the players aren't focused.

To be honest, the ****y confidence by so many Fin fans going into this game is bugging me a bit. With a rivalry game like this I don't care if they suck. I still see them as a threat, and I'm still a little nervous they will rise to the occasion, especially at home. They have a decent running game, and now one of our top three DTs is hurt and looks like he will probably miss the game. I do have confidence that the team itself isn't overlooking the Jets. And I think Gase has really done a good job of keeping the team focused. Let's just get the W.

To be honest, the ****y confidence by so many Fin fans going into this game is bugging me a bit. With a rivalry game like this I don't care if they suck. I still see them as a threat, and I'm still a little nervous they will rise to the occasion, especially at home. They have a decent running game, and now one of our top three DTs is hurt and looks like he will probably miss the game. I do have confidence that the team itself isn't overlooking the Jets. And I think Gase has really done a good job of keeping the team focused. Let's just get the W.

Why? We aren't playing. What difference does it make if the fans are positive or negative?

To be honest with you, I don't see ****y confidence by a lot of fans. I think a lot of people on this board and fins fans I know, think this will probably be a tough win. A tough win but a win.

Normally a division game on the road is tough but the talent difference is heavily in Miami’s favor. The Jets are a threat to joining the Lions as an 0-16 team. Miami by a couple touchdowns.

Lol at close game. We will win this 34-17

Why? We aren't playing. What difference does it make if the fans are positive or negative?

Yeah, I know it doesn't have an effect on the outcome. Still hate when fans get overconfident before a game that isn't a guaranteed walk in the park. Karma or whatever.

To be honest with you, I don't see ****y confidence by a lot of fans. I think a lot of people on this board and fins fans I know, think this will probably be a tough win. A tough win but a win.

This board has been good about it. Some on the radio were skipping right past this game. I like the one game at a time approach. And I think our coach does an excellent job of making sure the team takes the same approach.

The fans ****iness has no bearing on anything. If I was to say the Dolphins will win by 50 and they lose the only thing that happens is I look like a tool.

The fans ****iness has no bearing on anything. If I was to say the Dolphins will win by 50 and they lose the only thing that happens is I look like a tool.

Of course it doesn't. I didn't say it had a bearing on the game. I simply don't think it necessarily fits in this case.

I mean Cmon! If Miami plays down to their level and cant put the game away early ...do you guys think that will be a problem going forward to the season? Every dog has it day though.

It's a division game, historically they tend to be tough, and not just in the AFC east but every division. Of course that isn't always the case, but I don't expect the Jets to just willingly bend over and take it, a close win and 2-0 is still something to be proud of regardless of the flurry of drama queen posts that will follow a close win should it happen.

The Dolphins fans on here are more upbeat about the Jets' chances than their own fans are.

Division game or not, the Dolphins have no excuse if they lose this week-- none. The Jets are going to finish as one of the worst teams in the league this year, guaranteed. Let's not fire up the Dolphins' excuse train before the game is even played.

Back
Top Bottom