AO's comments on Ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AO's comments on Ricky

Meatwad

Practice Squad
Reaction score
can someone sum it up? the link doesn't work for his part.

Are you really starving for someone else's take on this?

ZachKC said:
Are you really starving for someone else's take on this?
starving? no. But I would like to know what he has to say about it, since he was his teammate.

Scrap said:
You clicked on this thread. You must have been starving too. :shakeno:

I was just suprised another thread was made....seeing if it was just like every other one.

Reading this board gives me a chucke every now and again. You folks used to talk like RW crapped out golden footballs and now he is the anti christ. :lol:

ZachKC said:
I was just suprised another thread was made....seeing if it was just like every other one.

Reading this board gives me a chucke every now and again. You folks used to talk like RW crapped out golden footballs and now he is the anti christ. :lol:
lol , like you guys wouldnt if Priest jumped up and said: "peace, im retirering and going to asia"

FiN.in.RI said:
lol , like you guys wouldnt if Priest jumped up and said: "peace, im retirering and going to asia"
Don't get me wrong I would be livid...but I wouldn't magically change my mind on how good of a player he was on the field.

ZachKC said:
Don't get me wrong I would be livid...but I wouldn't magically change my mind on how good of a player he was on the field.

Zach don't get crazy....show me one post that says RW wasn't a great RB???

ZachKC said:

Who said Ricky wasn't a good player? Some maybe said that we used him too much... that we relied on him too much. That has nothing to do with his skills or talent. People are mad about his timing... not his performance on the field.

phinphanphrommi said:
Who said Ricky wasn't a good player? Some maybe said that we used him too much... that we relied on him too much. That has nothing to do with his skills or talent. People are mad about his timing... not his performance on the field.

Exactly. I have said this here already, but i am not even mad that he reitred. I am disapointed that he reitred, but that is his choice. What I am mad about is the timing.

Back
Top Bottom