appreciate our offense. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

appreciate our offense.

Ilovemyfins4eva

Active Roster
Reaction score
i dont know if this is the right forum for this thread but i assume its ok since im relating it to the fins, but can u imagine wat the reaction on here tonight would be if we were playing like the bears offense tonight for those of u watching?

i mean, i feel after every game there is always complaints about some things, and people are always questioning whether it should be henne or penny which is nonsense, yet when u watch a team like Chicago tonight, and a handful more other teams in the NFL, it kinda makes me appreciate our offense and the potential it possess shown by last week vs a very good jets defense.

the only thing i dont appreciate about our offense is henning, but otherwise, i like it alot, and feel it can be top 10 successfull. but watching this giant bears game, not that this should be the measuring stick of offenses exactly, but it makes me not take for granted how hard it is to achieve such success on nfl teams week in and week out, and especially against a good jets d.

they need to give ronnie the rock more and let henne sling it around. brown is our number1 rb, and ricky isnt there anymore or atleast not right now. henning is holding them back. im done ive expressed how i feel about that old fart enough

Poor cutler. It's criminal to have to play behind a line that bad. I don't understand how they aren't trying to make trades to shore up that line and make sure he doesn't get permanently damaged.

This is crazy, I came here to start this very thread. Wow, can you imagine if we were into the 4th quarter with -13 yards passing?? He now has 18 yards I think with less than 12 minutes to go in the game. There would be posters on here needing professional therapy. It would be violent around here.

they need to give ronnie the rock more and let henne sling it around. brown is our number1 rb, and ricky isnt there anymore or atleast not right now. henning is holding them back. im done ive expressed how i feel about that old fart enough
The Henning bashing is ridiculous. He called a great game last Sunday. He is bringing Henne up the right way... we don't want to have to deal with untimely interceptions and stupid turnovers. David Lee and Dan Henning are doing a fantastic job developing Henne.

Yes, Henning has questionable play calls, but what OC doesn't? It's all about execution. I don't necesarily agree with his playcalling all the time, but there is a reason he's in the NFL and I'm not. If plays like the reverse out of the wildcat worked last week, everyone would say what a genius Henning is. Not all plays are going to work. Defense lost the game last week, that's the bottom line. Dan Henning's playcalling was not responsible for Miami last weeks loss.

This is crazy, I came here to start this very thread. Wow, can you imagine if we were into the 4th quarter with -13 yards passing?? He now has 18 yards I think with less than 12 minutes to go in the game. There would be posters on here needing professional therapy. It would be violent around here.
lol some times teams make it look so easy to have success, and we take it for granted. maybe the football gods are sending us fin fans a message to appreciate our offense and stop complaining because it can be a lot worse.

my only complaint is henning, and he is a coach.

The Henning bashing is ridiculous. He called a great game last Sunday. He is bringing Henne up the right way... we don't want to have to deal with untimely interceptions and stupid turnovers. David Lee and Dan Henning are doing a fantastic job developing Henne.

Yes, Henning has questionable play calls, but what OC doesn't? It's all about execution. I don't necesarily agree with his playcalling all the time, but there is a reason he's in the NFL and I'm not. If plays like the reverse out of the wildcat worked last week, everyone would say what a genius Henning is. Not all plays are going to work. Defense lost the game last week, that's the bottom line. Dan Henning's playcalling was not responsible for Miami last weeks loss.
i respectfully disagree. i feel that he made to many questionable calls in very untimey spots. i am not anti wildcat, but there r certain times to do it, and a time not to do it is when henne is in rhtyhm and we r driving down field with momentum. a time to do it, which he didnt, is when we have 2nd and goal at the 2 and he calls 2 passing plays.

if this was a one time occurance, id be pissed but say to myself the guy has been good overall etc, but the fact of the matter is, is that he calls these plays at the worst times, and we always lose yards and kill momentum, and yet he never learns.

also, hes got to let henne play QB. this is his 3rd year in the NFL, and 2 starting, 1st starting full year. the guy has shown he can sling the ball and is being handicapped. look at Sanchez for example. now i think hennes tools r better than Sanchez and if allowed to throw, it will show, but the jets basically handicapped Sanchez and rightfully so, but now they trust him and the last 3 games hes looked totally different.

i understand if they wanted to do this in his first few career starts, but the guy has shown he can play and they gotta start letting him. this is the NFL, and the starting QB of an NFL team has got to be allowed to be that.

i respectfully disagree. i feel that he made to many questionable calls in very untimey spots. i am not anti wildcat, but there r certain times to do it, and a time not to do it is when henne is in rhtyhm and we r driving down field with momentum. a time to do it, which he didnt, is when we have 2nd and goal at the 2 and he calls 2 passing plays.

if this was a one time occurance, id be pissed but say to myself the guy has been good overall etc, but the fact of the matter is, is that he calls these plays at the worst times, and we always lose yards and kill momentum, and yet he never learns.

also, hes got to let henne play QB. this is his 3rd year in the NFL, and 2 starting, 1st starting full year. the guy has shown he can sling the ball and is being handicapped. look at Sanchez for example. now i think hennes tools r better than Sanchez and if allowed to throw, it will show, but the jets basically handicapped Sanchez and rightfully so, but now they trust him and the last 3 games hes looked totally different.

i understand if they wanted to do this in his first few career starts, but the guy has shown he can play and they gotta start letting him. this is the NFL, and the starting QB of an NFL team has got to be allowed to be that.
Our coaching staff would rather win close games by running the ball, grinding it out, and play defense. I would really prefer to put teams away, but it's pretty clear the CS would rather not take chances with a young QB making a mistake. I don't always agree with the situational football decisions, but I can usually see where they are coming from. It's parcells football. Win close games, play smart football. If we can have success that way, have at it.

Our coaching staff would rather win close games by running the ball, grinding it out, and play defense. I would really prefer to put teams away, but it's pretty clear the CS would rather not take chances with a young QB making a mistake. I don't always agree with the situational football decisions, but I can usually see where they are coming from. It's parcells football. Win close games, play smart football. If we can have success that way, have at it.
the question is will we have success like that? i hope so, but i feel the league is becoming a league where u gotta let ur qb make plays

for those still watching, i know im young, but i do watch a **** load of football weekly for the last 12-13 years religiously, and i do not think ive seen a worse qb performance by the bears tonight. i mean if i have, i guess im forgetting because it would be pretty hard to be as bad.

the question is will we have success like that? i hope so, but i feel the league is becoming a league where u gotta let ur qb make plays
Well we have so far. We do need to pass more IMO, but why force anything if you're winning and have been winning? If it aint broke, don't fix it.

for those still watching, i know im young, but i do watch a **** load of football weekly for the last 12-13 years religiously, and i do not think ive seen a worse qb performance by the bears tonight. i mean if i have, i guess im forgetting because it would be pretty hard to be as bad.
Sanchez last year against the Bills was pretty horrid. And see Bills QB play last 5 years.

In all sincerity though, I'm not sure I have either...

Sanchez last year against the Bills was pretty horrid. And see Bills QB play last 5 years.

In all sincerity though, I'm not sure I have either...
ya sanchez was awful vs the bills last year, but even in that game he threw maybe 1 or 2 ok passes and his passes although picked had some zip on it. these throws seem like a high school kid is playing for them. its disgusting to watch. they should only play afc games on sunday night, nfc games seem so lame.

ya sanchez was awful vs the bills last year, but even in that game he threw maybe 1 or 2 ok passes and his passes although picked had some zip on it. these throws seem like a high school kid is playing for them. its disgusting to watch. they should only play afc games on sunday night, nfc games seem so lame.
If the Dolphins played in the NFC, we would easily make the playoffs. NFC is awful. AFC has been farf superior for as long as I can remember.

Back
Top Bottom