appreciation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

appreciation

I’ll be interested to see where Gesicki goes and how much he produces somewhere else.

Major props to a guy who won't be on the team next year...Mike Gesicki. His ridiculous catch was huge. Some players, actually a lot of players played their asses off, he was one that produced when needed.

Art, you are an underated FH poster but youre in th core that keeps the boards in line.

Be you brother and FH will just keep getting better.

I’m high, but want i said is true.

Major props to a guy who won't be on the team next year...Mike Gesicki. His ridiculous catch was huge. Some players, actually a lot of players played their asses off, he was one that produced when needed.
I said it In another thread, I think that ball was actually going to hill and Thompsons arm got hit .. anybody else see it that way. It worked great though😀😀😀

Props to Sanders too. He came through with a clutch kick when we needed it. And there was no doubt about it from the moment it came off his foot.
I always look at the alignment. When he stood back there I immediately thought slightly left, meaning left of center. He seemed just a fraction tight to the holder. That typically errs just a bit left. So on impact I looked left of center and that's exactly where the ball went.

Earlier in Sanders' career that method was very reliable. Last season he was all over the place. I wasn't even bothering to estimate. This season he's almost back to prior form but has had a few that inexplicably took off on him. Still, I continue to have confidence in him long term. His season wouldn't look as bad if not for the two kicks that were sent sideways by the wind, one at the Jets and one last week at New England. There's no way to look at either one of those kicks without acknowledging the wind had severe influence. Sanders doesn't slice the ball like a 36 handicapper. His miss is a push. Those kicks tailed off badly and weren't anything resembling his typical ball flight.

Props to coach McD for finally getting a challenge correct.

Back
Top Bottom