Aqib Talib with our 2nd 2nd round pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aqib Talib with our 2nd 2nd round pick

#1dolphinsfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
ESPN's Mel Kiper Jr. doesn't believe reports that CB Aqib Talib tested positive for marijuana several times at Kansas will cause him to free fall in the draft.

Kiper went on to add that Talib's interviews with NFL teams went very well and many believe the problems are behind him. The Cowboys may be hoping that Talib does indeed fall to them with one of their late first round picks.

If he does free fall to our 57th pick would you guys want to take him?

Thoughts?

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4640

Talib doesnt fit this defense to me. Parcells and Ireland like physical press corners that come up and support the run. Not Talibs strengths. More of an off corner to me and let him read the route and come up and make a play. Gambles to much for my taste. With the weed smoking allegations too I question his character. I just dont see the FO using a pick on him.

I would certainly love him at #57, but I seriously doubt he would be there.

My Ideal first 3 picks would probably be, if he was there:

1) Vernon Gholston
2a) Gosder Cherilus
2b) Aqib Talib

he prolly wont make our 32. ive herd this kid talk about his situation and i just dont see it being an issue i still see him as a bottom first rounder. plus deon is real high on him, how bad could it be lol hahahah

No playmakers.

Give me hard-nosed, blood thirsty, ***-kicking, name-taking football players.

God he is horrible. All he is good at is finding where the ball is. He will never be a decent cover corner. Does not have the recovery when he gets beat has bad foot work. Aqib Talib will only be good in a Cover 2 system.

Yes, to Talib at the 2b spot...we just keep him away from Ricky. :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom