Arcade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arcade

NMNB

Arcade Champ
Reaction score
A user named dudeman (followed by numbers) cheated at various arcade games. Check out the times he got the scores in. Can't the scores be erased or something?

and in Asteroids, he cheated for sure. One of the best ways to tell is to see how long it took them.

Can't an admin reset the high scores or at least prune them? It ruins the integrity of the Arcade.

I already asked about this in the suggestions forum, they would have to reset all the scores I think

The Arcade has been rendered pretty much worthless. Most of the games, you can't break the HS anyway because that dudeman %#&%@ cheated anyway.

I vote dudeman be banned and the high scores be reset.

Dudeman has been banned for awhile now. You have to talk to an admin about resetting the high scores.

Actually, I'm not quite sure why this wasn't done at that time.

I just wiped the filthy cheater's scores out.

3P said:
Actually, I'm not quite sure why this wasn't done at that time.

I just wiped the filthy cheater's scores out.
Thanks! That's what I was hoping for!

On another note:

my post count went down when this thread was moved. LOL

BTW, there's this clown called ricky williams that's leaving obscene and vulgar comments in the High Scores of Arcade games. Could he also be deleted?

thanks

NMNB said:
BTW, there's this clown called ricky williams that's leaving obscene and vulgar comments in the High Scores of Arcade games. Could he also be deleted?

thanks

What games are they?

Back
Top Bottom