Archived Fins Games on DVD? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Archived Fins Games on DVD?

K-Rob

Go Fish!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there have old Fins games on DVD or VHS? I know some people collect them and I am looking for a hanfdul of games to buy. I'd love some information if you have it.

Exactly! Most, if not all, of the games I'm looking for are classic Marino perfomances. I hope someone's got them.

Nice! That's a massive archive. Wow! I sent an e-mail to see if they are available in DVD so we'll see. Thanks for the link, phintastic.

That's a buddy of mine and he can put any game on DVD no problem. Hope he has all the ones you need. Enjoy!

Right On Man! I just heard back from him and it looks like I'll be able to get what i'm looking for. Thanks again!

Right On Man! I just heard back from him and it looks like I'll be able to get what i'm looking for. Thanks again!

I bought 2 games from him last year. I got the opener against Denver and the comeback against Buffalo. In the Denver tape, the announcers voices are skewed the whole time, and in the Buffalo tape, it's fuzzy for the whole first half. I'm not to happy with the quality of tapes I recieved, just a heads up to ya man.

urgh....okay. thanks for the heads up.

Did you ask him to send you better copies? If not, that's on you. It's hard to believe he can't get out a clean copy of 2006 games.

Did you ask him to send you better copies? If not, that's on you. It's hard to believe he can't get out a clean copy of 2006 games.

Why is it my fault that he sent me poor quality tapes? They are still watchable, it's just annoying until you get used to it. (Actully the Buffalo game has the whole first half messed up so I probably won't buy from him again.)

It's your fault if you didn't ask him to send you new ones. If you buy bad products you take them back, don't you? He has master copies of those games so there's no reason he can't make perfect copies. Maybe it's your VCR or DVD player? Maybe the tapes were bad? Whatever the reason, I know for a fact he guarantees his work.

K-Rob, get the tapes you want and you'll be happy. I get stuff from the guy all the time and there are never problems. If there were, I'd get them resolved instead of watching bad tapes.

tapes

Anyone out there have old Fins games on DVD or VHS? I know some people collect them and I am looking for a hanfdul of games to buy. I'd love some information if you have it.
I've got SB's 7and 8 and the 81 playoff on vhs. I got them online from a guy in TX about 5 yrs ago. i'll see if i can find the website for you. I also have all the Dolphin playoff games on audio cassette. from 71-73. The chiefs game, colts-fins afc championship game, steelers afc championship game etc.

I've dealt with this guy numerous times. I also have the 05 Denver and Bills comeback games. They are also not in the best condition but out of the 10-15 tapes I have bought from him these are the only two that I've had problems with. He's very good to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom