Are 400 level tickets bad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are 400 level tickets bad

NornIron

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well are they??? im looking tickets for the game Nov 11th. Ticketmaster only gives me 400 level:boohoo:

It's not that bad, only issue is if you're on the side facing the sun you'll be roasting entire game. Also most of the jets fans sit in the 400 level (unfortunately there are quite a few of them with season tickets so you'll see them every game, not just when we play NY) so you'll have to deal with them being annoying nuisances.

i love those seats! thats were everyone gets crazy and like this guy said the real fan are!

South side of the stadium is nice becasue your in the shade! This is my first year as a season ticket holder and we are in 445. Flying in alot from jersey this year.YEHAWWWWW!!!!!!!

I kinda like the 400 section, because you are guaranteed to be able to see the whole field. Sometimes when you sit lower, it can be hard to tell what is going on near the endzones depending on your angle. Though, it isn't as bad now with the giant HD screens.

yea i like be higher rather than lower because you can see everything rather than just whats right in front of you. like i have season tickets to the houston rockets and i have seats not at the top but not in the bottom row just right in the middle they are the best seats you can see all.

I used to be able to get club seats through a business contact and those were pretty cool. I remember I saw the National Chapionship game there in 2001 Oklahoma vs. FSU. But I agree, there are no real bad seats IMO, the stadium is pretty nice that way.

Honestly though it would be nice to see Wayne splurge and put in a little roofing over the top of the stadium. Provide some shade, I don't want the whole fan section up there covered, just soemthing to break up the searing sun a bit would be nice.

go to stubhub.com...they have some lower level seats for around 100 bucks

I like it... you can get rowdy up there.

But just try stubhub.com bro. Its the best way to do tickets to a game...

It get's very rowdy up there because it's filled with the other team's fans. But it's all fun and games, I've gotten season tickest the last two years and have been in the four hundred and it's still a lot better than watching the game on t.v.

its better than what i am getting i am getting top row no joke " gridiron terrace 749) at reliant staium to the dolphins game but hey its 34.00 a ticket and thats all i really can spend so its cool i will bring binoculars lol!

EDIT: I just found a tickets in section 135 for 85 dollars row 2 so only one row closer than me!! i havent got these yet but i am really thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom