Are any of you here related to a dolphin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are any of you here related to a dolphin?

*_*ADMIRAL*_*

Thanks for the memories Pat
Reaction score
Has anybody seen, talked to, or dreamed about a dolphin player?

Has anybody seen, talked to, or dreamed about a dolphin player?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but I'll tell ya something else....

I am from WV and played for Bluefield WV and a few years back we played Dupont High WV in basketball...that team consisted of 3 Major Athletes including Randy Moss(Vikings) playing F/SF, Jason Williams (Grizzlies), and reserve linebacker Bobbie Howard (Raiders?!?) and to beat it off...WE WON!!!!

Moss didn't play very smart that game and never took his game into the paint trying to shoot 3's all game. J Will played decent but Bobbie Howard put up like 30 points in the paint. But I've played against those 3 guys and my bro played against Tamar Slay.

I met Cris Carter at a Sports Authority in Boca, and I have met Rod Smith and a league football game

I went to high school with Justin Peelle. He is a tight end for the San Diego Chargers. He also went ot the University of Oregon with Joey Harrington. I also am good friends with one of the San Diego Chargers cheerleaders.

MY mother went to school with the Gray family. Anyone remember Mel Gray from the Lions? Great return man. Let's see what else. My sister used to babysit Jon Gruden's kids when he coached the Raiders. Her best friend's dad is the equipment manager for the Raiders, so we have met a bunch of those guys. Everyone form TIm Brown, Jon Ritchie (now on the Eagles) to old timers like Dave Dalby, John Vella and Howie Long.

I guess that sums up all the football players I have an association with. I have met Magic Johnson, Tiger Woods, Colin Montgomerie and numerous baseball players. Most of the Oakland A's past and present. Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco, Tony LaRussa, Rickey Henderson, Lance Blankenship, and more.

Does anyone know what Todd Perry had on Dave Wannestedt?

I just watched a 1998 Chicago game where Perry lunged at or missed every block he attempted. It continued in Miami. What a charity case. :shakeno:

Zod, I often wondered the same thing! But the guy with the real goods on Big Dave has to be Jay Fiedler. He's got to have an 8 by 10 glossy of Wanny with a sheep.

bryan cox played on my dads slow pitch sball team when he was at WIU. my dad played bball with phil bradley (mariners in the 80's early 90s). when the rams come to town we detail their cars at the shop after hrs and we go play video game with some of them and ****.

I played highschool football against John Freisz, who qb'd in the NFL for some years. He may have started one year. I sacked him twice and we killed his team. (Courd'lane highschool). He was the only thing any good on that team.

In college I played ball agains Gary Oliphant who was drafted and became a 3rd down back for a year with the redskins and sat the pine for a year with the Browns.

Living in Portland I have played pick up basketball games with Clyde Drexler, Jerome Kersey, and Damon Stoudimier.

Theres my pro run ins.

Tommy Lasorda yelled profanity at me when I was 5.

Damian Miller went to my High School. If you dont know he is now the catcher for the Oakland A's. Michael Southall also went to my high school but isnt doing so well now. He had a full ride to Kentucky and blew it and then lost a bunch of other opportunities to play for division 1 basketball teams. Now he is serving a year in jail.

Back
Top Bottom