Are any of you here related to a dolphin?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by *_*ADMIRAL*_*, Jun 27, 2004.

1. *_*ADMIRAL*_*

*_*ADMIRAL*_* Thanks for the memories Pat

Has anybody seen, talked to, or dreamed about a dolphin player?

Has anybody seen, talked to, or dreamed about a dolphin player?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2004
  2. ltfinfan

ltfinfan Banned Hammered

my mom had an affair with flipper once but she doesn't like to talk about it

3. *_*ADMIRAL*_*

haha that is really funny! :roflmao:

4. DolphinDevil28

DolphinDevil28 I like boobs. Finheaven VIP Donator

My brother represents Tony Bua for his investment firm.

5. BiggDolphin

BiggDolphin Starter

No that was really funny :roflmao:

I'm still rolling off that :roflmao:

6. ThaSpectacle71

ThaSpectacle71 Scout Team

No, but I'll tell ya something else....

I am from WV and played for Bluefield WV and a few years back we played Dupont High WV in basketball...that team consisted of 3 Major Athletes including Randy Moss(Vikings) playing F/SF, Jason Williams (Grizzlies), and reserve linebacker Bobbie Howard (Raiders?!?) and to beat it off...WE WON!!!!

Moss didn't play very smart that game and never took his game into the paint trying to shoot 3's all game. J Will played decent but Bobbie Howard put up like 30 points in the paint. But I've played against those 3 guys and my bro played against Tamar Slay.

7. Prime Time

Prime Time Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!

I met Cris Carter at a Sports Authority in Boca, and I have met Rod Smith and a league football game

8. finleyfinton

finleyfinton Starter

met louis oliver this past weekend...at his club
    tony martin at wet willies

9. Samphin

Samphin Dolphins Homer

I went to high school with Justin Peelle. He is a tight end for the San Diego Chargers. He also went ot the University of Oregon with Joey Harrington. I also am good friends with one of the San Diego Chargers cheerleaders.

MY mother went to school with the Gray family. Anyone remember Mel Gray from the Lions? Great return man. Let's see what else. My sister used to babysit Jon Gruden's kids when he coached the Raiders. Her best friend's dad is the equipment manager for the Raiders, so we have met a bunch of those guys. Everyone form TIm Brown, Jon Ritchie (now on the Eagles) to old timers like Dave Dalby, John Vella and Howie Long.

I guess that sums up all the football players I have an association with. I have met Magic Johnson, Tiger Woods, Colin Montgomerie and numerous baseball players. Most of the Oakland A's past and present. Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco, Tony LaRussa, Rickey Henderson, Lance Blankenship, and more.

10. ZOD

ZOD Ruler of the Universe

Does anyone know what Todd Perry had on Dave Wannestedt?

I just watched a 1998 Chicago game where Perry lunged at or missed every block he attempted. It continued in Miami. What a charity case. :shakeno:

11. BSQX4

BSQX4 A True Fan

Zod, I often wondered the same thing! But the guy with the real goods on Big Dave has to be Jay Fiedler. He's got to have an 8 by 10 glossy of Wanny with a sheep.

12. woody1351

woody1351 Seasoned Veteran Finheaven VIP

bryan cox played on my dads slow pitch sball team when he was at WIU. my dad played bball with phil bradley (mariners in the 80's early 90s). when the rams come to town we detail their cars at the shop after hrs and we go play video game with some of them and ****.

13. phin in the NW

phin in the NW Starter

I played highschool football against John Freisz, who qb'd in the NFL for some years. He may have started one year. I sacked him twice and we killed his team. (Courd'lane highschool). He was the only thing any good on that team.

In college I played ball agains Gary Oliphant who was drafted and became a 3rd down back for a year with the redskins and sat the pine for a year with the Browns.

Living in Portland I have played pick up basketball games with Clyde Drexler, Jerome Kersey, and Damon Stoudimier.

Theres my pro run ins.

14. Muck

Muck Now completely imaginary Hammered

Tommy Lasorda yelled profanity at me when I was 5.

15. ccalltheway

ccalltheway Starter

Damian Miller went to my High School. If you dont know he is now the catcher for the Oakland A's. Michael Southall also went to my high school but isnt doing so well now. He had a full ride to Kentucky and blew it and then lost a bunch of other opportunities to play for division 1 basketball teams. Now he is serving a year in jail.

16. FinFan4Life814

FinFan4Life814 All-Pro Armchair QB

I worked as a ref for a YMCA flag football league around here and there were teams coached by Brock Marion and Dan Marino, so I saw them around (almost got to ref Dan's game, but they switched me to a diff one at the last min).

17. MDFINFAN

MDFINFAN Reach for the Stars Super Donator Donator

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I wonder why? :D

18. Cannonboy

Cannonboy Premium Member

My college fraternity little sister used to babysit Phil Simms kids when they were little. My aunts nephew played on the eagles in the 70's. Thats about it for football connections. no dolphins relations.

19. LIQUID24

LIQUID24 hi

I went to high school with JP Losman. It kills me that he got drafted by the Bills.

20. Stamos

Stamos Banned Hammered

People probably yell profanities at you all the time.

21. Fatherof25

Fatherof25 Banned Hammered

I met Jerry the King Lawler. I challenged him to a wrestling match and he then replied this "Is that a string hanging off your sleeve, I'm sorry thats just your arm!!!" I felt bad, i was 16.(18 now) I met twista at the mall in memphis. My brothers girl friend is a friend of lil wyte of the three six mafia. Other than that i have met no celebrities.

22. Samphin

Samphin Dolphins Homer

Well if Tommy yelled at ya, you probably deserved it. That guy is great. :roflmao:

Also, I forgot to mention this and I can't even fathom why but, Ken Dorsey played at a rival hich school of mine, he killed us, but his replacement after he went to Miami, choked and we beat them, which was good for us since our high school wasn't very big. Anyhow, to this day, I have the same dentist as Dorsey and he is a real nice guy from what my dentist has said. I have never had the chance to meet him personally though, I guess we just schedule our teeth cleanings on different days. :lol:

Also, someone mentioned Jerry Lawler. I have met virtually every wrestler you have heard of ( exception the Rock so don't ask ). I was an independant wrestler for awhile during and after high school and got the pleasure of meeting many of the greats.

23. R Williams34

R Williams34 Scout Team

I met Charles Woodson when i was at the Michigan Wolverines practice (the last practice before the Rose Bowl) and i was sittin by the sidelines and when he went up to grab Brian Griese's pass in the endzone, his yellow jersey fell out of his pants. So i picked it up and gave it to him on the sideline and he replied " Hey, thanks man I appreciate it." I had the Sports Illustrated magazine with him on the cover takin that punt back for a TD against Ohio State and he autographed the cover. Man, was his earring shiny lol

24. finleyfinton

finleyfinton Starter

i had a dream with csonkain it once

25. Oboy

Oboy Premium Member

My cousin played football with Kurt Warner at UNI (Northern Iowa).

26. beam

beam Well-Known Member

LOL, ROLMFAO, :roflmao:

Me too, he said he was gonna be my new daddy. I hate him I just hate him. :cry:

27. superphin

superphin Starter

I see Ricky Williams almost everyday.........but he doesn't see me. :jk:

28. JPhinfan86

JPhinfan86 Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.

Congrats on the win, but you should have used a better choice of words. :roflmao: :lol: J/K.

29. WharfRat

WharfRat A True Fan

No details please....

:escape:

:jk:

30. THATHURMANATOR

THATHURMANATOR FIN FAN TAKING A BATHROOM BREAK

And you guys are related how?

31. Phinz4Life

Phinz4Life Hall Of Famer

:hmmm: Wasn't this thread for those who are related to a Phin past/present? Maybe my eyes deceive me, but I didn't see it start as " Have you ever met, scene, or dreamed about a Phin? ".

Just teasin' yah'll! :lol:

32. *_*ADMIRAL*_*

i guess i could change the title if i wanted too...i like this topic better anyway....i guess nobody is related lol

33. dolphan39

dolphan39 Maria & LauRen Aha!

• my dad knows someone who knows someone who manages Dan's money
    • I looked into sending my kid to the Fiedler's sleep away camp for $8K for 7 weeks

seriously, Konrad's dad used to post here

34. JPhinfan86

JPhinfan86 Chief of the Finheaven Iowa Chapter.

I graduated from the same high school as Matt Chatam. He unfortunately plays for NE. He's the dude that leveled the streaker at halftime of this year's past SuperBowl. He plays mostly special teams (damn well too), but is listed as a LB I think.

35. yankeehillbilly

yankeehillbilly FinHeaven VIP

I bumped into Rod Woodson at the Olive Garden in Ft Wayne IN. Met Cliff Groce (former fullback for the Colts) atthe Adam's Mark Hotel lounge in Indianapolis. Never had the priviledge of meeting a Phin though.

36. WeVie

WeVie Champion Of The Beards!

Bluefield huh? Where do you live now? I am from Tazewell and live here still. Do you still live here?

37. 100% Dolphins

100% Dolphins Starter

lol, this is no joke, my grandfathers , brothers , sons, wives dad was Thomas Bieir, i guess he played for the Phins in the 50's or somehting i dunno, all i know is he was a start for the Phins at one point :)

38. WeVie

WeVie Champion Of The Beards!

Played for the Fins in the 50's huh? So what did he play? Who was the coach then and how many games did they win then? :shakeno: :roflmao: :lol:

39. dol_fan_in_tampa

dol_fan_in_tampa Well-Known Member

let me tell you about when i met oronde..he was doing a signing here in tampa a couple of years ago while the super bowl was here. i had this amazing photo of him making a one handed grab against the bills. it was in a sports illustrated i'm not sure which one. there actually was a surprisingly long line. when i finally got up there he first shook my hand. now i have big hands but woah i could definitely see how he made all those one handers. so i tell him " i got something good for you to sign." he sees and says "man im definitely signing that." he has a black sharpie, a gold and silver pen. he asked me "which color you want, man" i was so impressed with his attitude i told him i didnt care. he takes all three pens and puts a blot on the page and asked me again which one i liked. i said the black, but he turns to his agent i think and asked her. (i dont know if it was his agent but it seemed like it it was a woman for sure) and she said the black one too. so he signs it in black signs another photo and took a picture with me. now i know that usually in a lib=ne like that it is sign and go sign and go. i was there for a while. it was impressive.

also a few years ago i met and talked to the following dolphins at a bucs/fins scrimmage. i had a field pass.

zach, brock marion, derrick rodgers, auturo freeman, tim ruddy, and dave wandestedt. i took pictures of all of them, and i took one with wanny. i had my madison aqua jersey on and i swear to god zach thomas told me " i like that jersey man that's that 29 baby." i said can you tell him to come over (sam is one of my fav players) zach said he was on the bus that left already. i heard after practice wanny took em to a movie in tampa somewhere i dont know where.

last but not least, i met Jason taylor around the same time as gadsen the day before he was in the linemen challege. in fact he was hanging with the same guy who got me the field pass when i met zach and them.. if you beared all of this story i commend you.

40. Lazy1

Lazy1 The Beer Pong Table of Champions!

My cousin played on the jets a few years ago. He was mainly a special teamer and was listed as a fb. He's good friends with chrebet since he went to Hofstra with him too, he wasn't drafted but was a hard worker and worked his way onto the roster.