Are any of you here related to a dolphin? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are any of you here related to a dolphin?

I worked as a ref for a YMCA flag football league around here and there were teams coached by Brock Marion and Dan Marino, so I saw them around (almost got to ref Dan's game, but they switched me to a diff one at the last min).

My college fraternity little sister used to babysit Phil Simms kids when they were little. My aunts nephew played on the eagles in the 70's. Thats about it for football connections. no dolphins relations.

I met Jerry the King Lawler. I challenged him to a wrestling match and he then replied this "Is that a string hanging off your sleeve, I'm sorry thats just your arm!!!" I felt bad, i was 16.(18 now) I met twista at the mall in memphis. My brothers girl friend is a friend of lil wyte of the three six mafia. Other than that i have met no celebrities.

Muck said:
Tommy Lasorda yelled profanity at me when I was 5.

Well if Tommy yelled at ya, you probably deserved it. That guy is great. :roflmao:

Also, I forgot to mention this and I can't even fathom why but, Ken Dorsey played at a rival hich school of mine, he killed us, but his replacement after he went to Miami, choked and we beat them, which was good for us since our high school wasn't very big. Anyhow, to this day, I have the same dentist as Dorsey and he is a real nice guy from what my dentist has said. I have never had the chance to meet him personally though, I guess we just schedule our teeth cleanings on different days. :lol:

Also, someone mentioned Jerry Lawler. I have met virtually every wrestler you have heard of ( exception the Rock so don't ask ). I was an independant wrestler for awhile during and after high school and got the pleasure of meeting many of the greats.

I met Charles Woodson when i was at the Michigan Wolverines practice (the last practice before the Rose Bowl) and i was sittin by the sidelines and when he went up to grab Brian Griese's pass in the endzone, his yellow jersey fell out of his pants. So i picked it up and gave it to him on the sideline and he replied " Hey, thanks man I appreciate it." I had the Sports Illustrated magazine with him on the cover takin that punt back for a TD against Ohio State and he autographed the cover. Man, was his earring shiny lol

ltfinfan said:
my mom had an affair with flipper once but she doesn't like to talk about it
LOL, ROLMFAO, :roflmao:

Me too, he said he was gonna be my new daddy. I hate him I just hate him. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom