are davone bess days numbered now? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are davone bess days numbered now?

Nubs posted something last night dolphins want to use Hartline, Wallace, Gibson, and BESS. I think he stays at least 1 more year.

I think Bess has a better chance of being in Miami Opening Week than Armon Binns does...who btw every one seems to have penciled into making the opening day roster. Guess people forgot how Naanee like he was at the end of last season.

I think he could stay or go and we'd be fine either way. He'll fit in great in the revamped offense and do what he has always done - be a reliable 3rd down option and move the chains.

But if someone wants to give us a pick for him, I'm sure we'll be more than happy to oblige. Not to mention it would free up a little more cap space too. The guy is one of the better slot receivers in football - he is going to be an even better fit for someone else than he is for us.

He's gone if we get the right offer.

I want Bess to be a Dolphin for life. He is going to be VERY effective again. He is no longer the #2 option in the passing game.. More like #4 or #5 after Wallace, Hartline, Keller, and possibly even Gibson..

Gibson is not a slot receiver. If we draft Tavon Austin or Ryan Swope, then yes, Davone Bess's days are definitely numbered. But not yet.

Gibson isnt.a slot guy Bess will lose out to Swope not Gibson

I don't think Bess is in the long term plans. That is unfortunate because he is one of my all time faves. He is a grinder and a real good dude, but I think Philbin is looking for a different kind of receiver for his role.

Yeah I think he stays one more year unless we get an offer. I'd like to think Binns is gone and we'll still draft a kid to learn.

Bess is a Dolphin and this just makes our WR corp better. We have zero excuse this season in the passing game.

Wallace, Hartline, Bess and Gibson in a 4 wide WR set? Someone is going to be open, you can't stop that foursome.

Back
Top Bottom