Are Dolphins Fans Loyal? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Dolphins Fans Loyal?

Only 47 years bud!

This going to be me this year.

Does a bear poop in the woods.
And Cutler is not elite.

of course we are, we haven't won **** since before i was even a thought in my parents mind (36 this year) and we are all still here.

What is the criteria for elite? I'm pretty sure cutler has never once checked those boxes. Why do people join this site, and use their first thread start to ensure nobody will take term serious again?
If you are another haauk family member joining in support then you get a pass ;)

Been a lot of new users popping here, up ever since we signed Cutler.

I'd bet most are former posters who went haywire trying to bash Tannehill, were banned, and are now creating new accounts to try and stir the **** pot.

No one in the right mind thinks Cutler is an elite QB. Maybe his mother, that would be the exception.

I'd bet that most of these same die hard fans that try to tell you what reality is were dead wrong about Miami making the playoffs.

Cutler may well play elite football this season. It's not that big of a stretch to think he can with the talent surrounding him.

I've been a Fin fan since I was an embryo. Went to my Uncle's house every Sunday in North Miami when i was an kid. Went through the late stages of Griese, Strock, Woodley, the snowplow game, the Chargers playoff game, Andra Franklin, the loss of David Overstreet. the Marino years, the not-so-subtle push out the door of Shula, Jimmy Johnson, the Jags playoff game, and the absolute clown show since.
We must be the same age - this is basically my story as well - except I grew up in NJ.

Back
Top Bottom