Are the Dolphins sending out misinformation? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are the Dolphins sending out misinformation?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Everywhere I look and listen on the web, the name that is getting play is Pouncey. I think this is to try and get maybe the Steelers to step and initiate a trade. Maybe it will work or maybe it will not?

There is absolutely no way Ireland drafts Pouncey! If he hated his job that much he'd just quit. No we'll draft Mallett or Ingram.

Everywhere I look and listen on the web, the name that is getting play is Pouncey. I think this is to try and get maybe the Steelers to step and initiate a trade. Maybe it will work or maybe it will not?

That may or may not work. There's nothing to prevent the Steelers from moving up to #14 and taking Pouncey if they really want him that bad.

That may or may not work. There's nothing to prevent the Steelers from moving up to #14 and taking Pouncey if they really want him that bad.
I pray that the Steelers do move up and forces the fins out of their Safe warm comfort zone with Pouncey off the board.
Chubbs

We are all about smoke screens.

Case in point:

"This guy is going to be, you hope he's a pillar of your defense for a long time."

Right before we drafted Big Jake.

Absolutely. We've always leaked names in order to throw other teams off or get someone to jump up. It's been a while since we actually picked someone who was leaked as being our guaranteed choice.

If Pouncey is off the board because the Steelers did trade u to take him at 14, Tony and Jeff would take a tackle. Especially if Smith from USC is there. I don't agree but taking any of the QBs at 15 is a huge risk. We don't do risks. The biggest risk we take at 15 is Ingram or go with a defensive player that has value.

I don't agree but taking any of the QBs at 15 is a huge risk. We don't do risks.
Which is why the Dolphins have not had a franchise QB since Dan retired and they won't have one until they take that risk.

Back
Top Bottom