Are there any doubts that if Miami selected Braylon Edwards, Greg Cote still bitches? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are there any doubts that if Miami selected Braylon Edwards, Greg Cote still bitches?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/columnists/greg_cote/11475961.htm

I guarantee you this article would be saying:

Saban muffed this one.. Instead of going for an absolute need in RB, vacated when Ricky Williams went on a Walkabout in Australia, Saban tried to make a splash when he drafted Michigan WR, Braylon Edwards with the 2nd overall pick. The history of Michigan WRs taken so high do not bode well, more busts than busts in Canton. Saban did a disservice to the Dolphins, and to their offense, afterall, what good is another WR when you have AJ Feeley getting pounded on every snap and throwing to the defense because he doesnt have a good back to take the pressure off him?

-----------------

Is there any doubt? Greg Cote is perrenial whiner.. I guess thats how he get people like me to read his crap.

The article is ridiculous. WRs just do not make the same impact as RBs. Brown was rated higher or as high as Braylon on most boards (and if not, then within a fraction of an inch). He fills a HUGE need and will start immediately. He never has to come off the field.

And where in the hell does Cote get that durability is RB's concern? He hasn't carried as much as Caddy or Benson, but I certainly wouldn't say durability is a big concer. He's built like a truck.

i'm convinced it's the miami sports writers way of being passive aggressive against saban and his media policy

Back
Top Bottom