Are these our draft positions and who's next? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are these our draft positions and who's next?

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
[mod] Do not post this on the main board, it belongs in the draft forum! [/mod]

Are these our only draft positions left (outside our 1st round pick of course)? 3rd - 82nd overall pick (18th team in round)
4th - 114th overall pick (17th in round)
7th - 212 (4th in round)
226 (18th in round)
233 (25th in round)
And does anyone have any predictions on what positions or players we'll be taking?? I'm gonna say linebacker in the 3rd, receiver in the 4th, d lineman/kicker/qb in the 7th.....just going out on a limb! ;)

How long does my "warn" meter stay in my profile!? It was an honest mistake....I feel like I'm having to wear a sign for a frikkin crime here!!

Rodrique Wright, Jonathan Scott. Anybody sick of the thousand and fifty times I've said this yet? :rolleyes:

FinsFan74 said:
How long does my "warn" meter stay in my profile!? It was an honest mistake....I feel like I'm having to wear a sign for a frikkin crime here!!
Nobody can see it but you.:tongue:

Cute dog....we all have a warn meter......you gotta really screw up to get banned. :wink:

HysterikiLL said:
Rodrique Wright, Jonathan Scott. Anybody sick of the thousand and fifty times I've said this yet? :rolleyes:
well for the people that can't "live" on the site 24/7, I'd have to say no, I'm not sick of it

Roman529 said:
Cute dog....we all have a warn meter......you gotta really screw up to get banned. :wink:
thanks....she's definitely a Fins fan....we were told she was half Boxer/half Shar Pei!!! EVERYONE and their brother have asked if she was pitt

Back
Top Bottom