Are we going to move around on Day 2??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to move around on Day 2???

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Whats up? I got mixed reviews about Day 1. Ginn is iffy... but Rds 2 and 3 made up for it.

However, one thing I was disappointed in was that we didnt move around much. We had some serious ammo... and figured we would manipulate the draft a little bit. I just didnt think we would actually sign 10 players. So I ask... do you think we move around on Day 2? Maybe grab a player in the 4th... and then trade back into the 4th and grab another one? Maybe Doug Free and Marcus Thomas?

I just cant believe that we are acutually going to sign 10 draft picks. If so, I dont think all of them make the team... which is a waste IMO. I want to use some of the 6 picks we have tomorrow to move around and secure some serious talent on Day 2. We did a decent job on Day 1... but have room for improvement.

Do you think we move around tomorrow? Or stand still?

The only thing that concerns me is Mueller had a very bad drafting record when he was the GM in New Orleans on day #2's .

Let's hope Cam keeps him in check and let's hope Cam knows some families of very good players still left on the board..

Not sure but I guess today we find out about the Green situation and maybe even Marty Booker. If there is movement it will probably involve one of the two.

Back
Top Bottom