Are we going to start our draft with a RT? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to start our draft with a RT?

AceofSpades

Scout Team
Reaction score
FYI.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/thed.../agent-vernon-carey-likely-to-walk/#more-1128

It is entirely possible that Carey won't be coming back. We'd all like to believe that as a kid from Miami who attended The U and has now played for the Dolphins for a few years Carey wouldn't consider playing anywhere else.

But Carey is a part of a very light free agent class for tackles. While we've already figured out that we don't really like him at LT, somebody may be willing to pay him big money. And the Dolphins certainly aren't going to splurge on Jordan Gross to replace Carey.

In the event that Carey walks, does RT immediately shoot to the top of our list of needs? Should we expect to hear Eben Britton's name called at 25?

What do you guys think?

We already talked about this article in the main thread a couple days ago.

It's an anonymous agent quoted who isn't even Carey's agent. It could be Bullwinkle the Moose's agent.

This is just an internet writer that is speculating based on nothing.

If carey walks, phil loadholt in round 2. Unless Oher slides to us, we will not if we have Carey.

i dont see why we would let a valuable player go and replace him with a worse player. he does not really seem like the guy that is to about money but i would not like to overpay him either he is a quality player and i hope we keep him that is if the price is right

Could sign Jordan Gross too.

No clue how it'll all turn out.

it should get answered soon...can't wait.

wed combine stars so thats a quick week of information coming in via FA and combine players.

then the next day is the deadline for the franchise tag...should answer some more questions.

then tuesday following this week its ManU vs Inter which is getting more time killed b/c i cant wait for the game then 3 days later its FA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooohooooo can't wait for these coming 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom