Are We the Kind of People that Go After Wallace? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We the Kind of People that Go After Wallace?

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
All of the fans and the media are talking about the Fins going after Wallace, but do we have any reason to believe we will? With everything you know about our front office and our coaching staff, do you see Ireland and Philbin as the kind of people that will pursue him? Does he "fit" what they are doing here?

Id say he "fits" to a degree. He is young, a playmaker, and can instantly improve other players by demanding more attention. Sure, his route running needs work, but that isn't as hard to work on as say elusiveness or speed which he has. He might not be a perfect match but he really is the best FA we have now for a long term growth plan.

I would expect Philbin to ask for Jared Cook for this offense.

My opinion is as low as possible when it comes to Jeff Ireland's IQ but I don't think even he is stupid enough to pursue Wallace.

Ireland is coming up on a contract year and he has money to play with. If he wants to be around he better make a move. The conservative approach hasn't gotten us anywhere during his tenure.

What Island are you from? My wife's family is in Nassau. I'm there twice a year and they have a great Dolphin fan base.

What Island are you from? My wife's family is in Nassau. I'm there twice a year and they have a great Dolphin fan base.

A tiny island off of Abaco named Man-O-War Cay, known mostly for its boat building industry.

The owner has also put some pressure on ireland, he wants a big time receiver. whos better than wallace?

Hell no...we're the kind that gives that kind a bad name

I honestly don't think we will go after Wallace hard. They will most likely sniff around and once they hear his agent say he's looking for 12+mill/year they'll go looking somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom