Are you a true dolphin fan ??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you a true dolphin fan ???

realdolphin

Starter
Reaction score
I`ve read things like " dont expect my support if sparano stays " ...and so on . I really wonder if some of you would feel better supporting the patriots , i really do , they may have the best QB and best coach of all time . but you know what ? i will support the fins even if henne and henning stay because i just love this team . if you dont want to support my team please go elswhere , please , there are lots of options for you people . I base my support for this team based on tradition , history , great players , great games and true dolphins of all time . if sparano stays i will continue to support my team at all costs and wish the best result .

If Sparano is coach I will still root them on..Of course whatever I do has nothing to do with them.

Everyone of my teams has been bad for decades, I am a broken man :p

Dolphins, NY Mets, Knicks, Islanders.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they're taking the time to post on a phin forum I think they're fans, besides the taste of last season is still in everyones mouths so you gotta them vent

Do you want a cookie or something??? I could be saying, "The only real Dolphins fans are those capable of critical thinking and not blind idiocy.", but I won't.

I hate the direction of my team, but I love the Dolphins. I always will no matter what. Who are you to call me a bad fan because I want Sparano fired?

Who are you to tell people how to be a fan?

It`s my opinion , you can agree or not , all teams have bad decades , dallas , pitt , pats ...etc ... support should`nt be based on just winning at all costs . you love things because you love them . we all wish the best for our team . but i do prefer objective analysis than bashing and pesimism .

Do you want a cookie or something??? I could be saying, "The only real Dolphins fans are those capable of critical thinking and not blind idiocy.", but I won't.

So if you were to say that then you would be for Sparano remaining HC.

Because the only blind idiocy I see on these forums are the people saying we should fire Sparano

I agree , critical thinking is the way . we all love this team based on something it could be the marino era , the killer bees ..and so on ...we all wish the best , but saying " if this or that happens i wont be a fan anymore " well ... i guess you get my point starting this thread .

So if you were to say that then you would be for Sparano remaining HC.

Because the only blind idiocy I see on these forums are the people saying we should fire Sparano

What critical thinking have you done about the Dolphins, my friend? As recently as two months ago, I was a big supporter of Tony Sparano. There's only so much incompetence you can watch before realizing that this team is headed in the wrong direction and that starts and ends with Sparano.​

I`ve read things like " dont expect my support if sparano stays " ...and so on . I really wonder if some of you would feel better supporting the patriots , i really do , they may have the best QB and best coach of all time . but you know what ? i will support the fins even if henne and henning stay because i just love this team . if you dont want to support my team please go elswhere , please , there are lots of options for you people . I base my support for this team based on tradition , history , great players , great games and true dolphins of all time . if sparano stays i will continue to support my team at all costs and wish the best result .

I haven't broken out this video in awhile, but it definately applies towards your post.

[video=youtube;E_v468ptuXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_v468ptuXw[/video]

I agree , critical thinking is the way . we all love this team based on something it could be the marino era , the killer bees ..and so on ...we all wish the best , but saying " if this or that happens i wont be a fan anymore " well ... i guess you get my point starting this thread .

That's fine and I can respect that. I just get pissed when people try and label me as a "bad fan" because I don't like the head coach and GM.

I think a bad fan is someone that can't recognize that their team is mismanaged into ruin. If you don't have a finger on the pulse of your team, how much of a fan could you really be?

Here is a little pointer that applies to sports and to life as well -- sticking your head in the sand and pretending that everything is ok DOES NOT MAKE EVERYTHING OK.

I haven't broken out this video in awhile, but it definately applies towards your post.

[video=youtube;E_v468ptuXw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_v468ptuXw[/video]

Ha ha ha ha .... great !!! hahaha , but it is not being positive without any understanding of things i truly beleive that sparano did`nt hire henne and henning , parcells did , sparano benched henne but was out of options with penny hurt , sparano has the complete support of his players marshall included for some reason . lets give him one more year with the OC and QB he wants . one more year and lets see .

Back
Top Bottom