Are you f&*^*& kidding me!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you f&*^*& kidding me!!!!!

tay0365

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
ON THE HALF YARD LINE, STILL HAVE 3 DOWNS TO MOVES 1/2 A YARD W/ THE TOUGHEST RB TO BRING DOWN INSIDE THE 5, AND YOU THROW THE BALLL...WOW!!! :rolleyes2:

Still waiting to see at least 1 SB that the Past deserved to win....Amazing. I guess cheating does pay. :idk:

It was so bad it's not even funny. Not only do you have the best power back in the NFL there was a chance NE let Lynch score and take their chances with 2 timeouts and 40 seconds. That o-coordinator should be unemployed right now. That makes Philbin's look like a genius as an in game manager.

I figured there would be a thread about this. I thought that was a stunningly bad play-call with a timeout left; Marshawn is absolutely phenomenal in those situations.

It's easy to second guess play-calls, but that was really unbelievable.

A decision that is going to define Carol's career. :bobdole:

I'm pretty sure Carroll's career will be defined by being a Super Bowl winning head coach who completely crushed Peyton Manning in his last Super Bowl appearance.

It made no sense. I would run and be totally fine if I didn't score to take a little more time off the clock. Even before the interception I was like "WTF are they doing passing here?!?!"

I don't ever want to hear anybody say that Philbin and Lazor are dumb and clueless after that call. The Sea Chickens literally threw away a Super Bowl.

I am laughing as I put both hands to my throat.... What a choke job !!!

That was unquestionably the STUPIDEST play-call in the history of football.

These coaches really study and make millions of dollars for screw ups like that, some one should be put out to pasture. Paul Allen should be on a head hunt after that.

Seahawks throw the Super Bowl bravo! Now the Wells report can come out clean. World order is restored. Nfl is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom