Arkansas | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arkansas

you seem to be a big fish guy, well arkansas known as one of the best places to fish in america. have you ever been to eureka springs or fayetville?

been to eureka springs...........

Originally posted by ArkansasDolfan2
you seem to be a big fish guy, well arkansas known as one of the best places to fish in america. have you ever been to eureka springs or fayetville?
for the "pine mountain jamboree" and to sears in fayetville, mainly to watch all the stuff wearing short shorts at the college. mostly i like deep sea fishing, been to cabo san lucas and caught my fist marlin and i go albacore and yellow tail fishing in san diego all the time!

did you see the great passion play or the UA football stadium with the biggest jumbotron in the world!!!

i went..............

to that big wild animal park in gentry, arkansas. they had a white buffalo, which i had never seen before. almost lost a finger to an ostrich!:lol:

gentry is too small, really the best place to go in arkansas is Fort Smith(:):):):):)), Little Rock, Fayettville, and Hot Springs, other than that it is hickville.

P.S. I hope the ostrich gave it back :laugh:

arkansas is not as bad of a place that people think, we are normal folks and trust me hickville gets VERY old after a while, have you ever been to Florida?

yep!

Originally posted by ArkansasDolfan2
arkansas is not as bad of a place that people think, we are normal folks and trust me hickville gets VERY old after a while, have you ever been to Florida?
went to a dolphins game with my son in 2000!

wow that must have been fun, i am going to orlando in june and planning on going to the Miami at Kansas City Game in September!:):):):):):):):)

last time i was in missouri..........

i went by kansas city's stadium, it looked nice. the really cool one is at the texans, where miami opens this year!:cool:

i thought they opened in the preseason against the Bucs on ESPN? anyways, did you know a lot of famous people grew up in fort smith!!!

Back
Top Bottom