Armando: Ireland job doesn't appear at risk | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Ireland job doesn't appear at risk

As a third party reading the last couple of pages of this thread, looks like that someone is you.

the pro-ireland crowd sure does like to gang up on ppl.... an aggressive bunch. I made 1 comment in the hole thread stating that this is nothing but speculation which is true. Thats all it is.

I love how a few around here assume a person's opinion just by posting an article or two. If that doesn't fit the definition of "agenda", I don't know does. Some will do ANYTHING to rile the pot around here. Unfortunate.

As soon as Sparano was fire and Philbin was hired, the Ireland clock was reset. Two entirely different schemes as well as types of players both physically and mentally.

It would take both an epic meltdown by the team and something personally embarrassing to the Dolphins by Ireland to force Ross to terminate Ireland.

Lets face it people. Some people inclunding Ross just love to have losing seasons. I don't know why that is but they do. Maybe they just like talking about the draft so much that they can't wait for our usual 3 and 6 start every year so they can start talking about how many linemen JI will draft in April. I can't help but laugh and how his people keeps telling us that he needs one more year. We haven't won in 40 YEARS guys!! Get rid of him NOW!!

Ozzy rules!!

As soon as Sparano was fire and Philbin was hired, the Ireland clock was reset. Two entirely different schemes as well as types of players both physically and mentally.

It would take both an epic meltdown by the team and something personally embarrassing to the Dolphins by Ireland to force Ross to terminate Ireland.

or maybe all it takes is a request from his head coach philbin.

Lets face it people. Some people inclunding Ross just love to have losing seasons. I don't know why that is but they do. Maybe they just like talking about the draft so much that they can't wait for our usual 3 and 6 start every year so they can start talking about how many linemen JI will draft in April. I can't help but laugh and how his people keeps telling us that he needs one more year. We haven't won in 40 YEARS guys!! Get rid of him NOW!!

Ozzy rules!!

This is pretty much the same conclusion i've come to also. It's like someone sticking a fork into a socket multiple times after they've been shocked.

At this point I want us to lose out.

Only way to insure Ireland goes... HE is the reason we suck. Until he is gone we have ZERO shot.

I hope we win our remaining games, just to piss people off with these outlandish views. Wanting Ireland gone is one thing (that I can understand given his track record), but rooting for the Miami Dolphins to lose just to get someone fired from their job? This has to be the stupidest thing I've heard on Finheaven. :bobdole:

I hope we win our remaining games, just to piss people off with these outlandish views. Wanting Ireland gone is one thing (that I can understand given his track record), but rooting for the Miami Dolphins to lose just to get someone fired from their job? This has to be the stupidest thing I've heard on Finheaven. :bobdole:

I still, for the life of me, can't remember any of their wins from last year. They're not going anywhere this year, so what does it really matter?

I still, for the life of me, can't remember any of their wins from last year. They're not going anywhere this year, so what does it really matter?

Again, if we do lose out and go 5-11, then count me as those who wants Ireland off the team, but I'm not going to sit here and HOPE that we lose so that happens. I'm a Miami Dolphins fan first and foremost...I'll always hope my team wins whether we're 11-1, 8-4, 5-7 or 1-11. Rooting for the Miami Dolphins to lose for ANY reason is just plain stupid in my opinion, especially to get a man fired from his job. That just screams bad karma to me.

Again, if we do lose out and go 5-11, then count me as those who wants Ireland off the team, but I'm not going to sit here and HOPE that we lose so that happens. I'm a Miami Dolphins fan first and foremost...I'll always hope my team wins whether we're 11-1, 8-4, 5-7 or 1-11. Rooting for the Miami Dolphins to lose for ANY reason is just plain stupid in my opinion, especially to get a man fired from his job. That just screams bad karma to me.

Well... Maybe we can use some bad karma, because the good one certainly hasn't been helping. lol

Yep, for instance look at the bad karma the Colts are having, they were rooting for losses every week and now they're set with a HOF talent at the most important position in the game for the next decade and a half. Damn that bad karma! We should just stay the course, and continue having sub-par/mediocre seasons, good enough to just miss the playoffs but not bad enough for a top 5 pick.

And when we do have a top five pick, how about we draft a college back up running back or an offensive tackle? :lol:

No the bad karma is our team in general.

And I like Tannehill, but right now I like Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan and Andrew Luck better. Hopefully Tannehill becomes better, but he is still a raw prospect. Anyone here who says they rather have those meaningless wins last year and Tannehill over losing out and getting this year's MVP and Rookie of the Year candidate Andrew Luck, is on drugs.

ALRIGHT MIAMIII!!!!

For me this is the ideal scenario for the following reasons

1) We really need Consistency in the FO and this provides it. Likely had we gotten rid of Ireland it would have meant everyone including the HC,DC,OC would not have been retained by a new GM! I think we all can agree that its rare a new GM comes in and keeps the same pieces in the FO!

2) I'm betting that Philbin and Sherman "assisting" with the draft instead of "Sporano and Deboll" will pay dividends.

Because of #2 I don't understand why people say its the "same" people doing the drafting for this team when clearly it's not! I'm willing to give this "new" regime no matter how you slice it, this being their "first" season together two more season to turn things around. If after 3 solid years theirs no progress(which I doubt) then it's perfectly fine and the "right" time to go in another direction.

This is year one!

Yep, for instance look at the bad karma the Colts are having, they were rooting for losses every week and now they're set with a HOF talent at the most important position in the game for the next decade and a half. Damn that bad karma! We should just stay the course, and continue having sub-par/mediocre seasons, good enough to just miss the playoffs but not bad enough for a top 5 pick.

And when we do have a top five pick, how about we draft a college back up running back or an offensive tackle? :lol:

No the bad karma is our team in general.

And I like Tannehill, but right now I like Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan and Andrew Luck better. Hopefully Tannehill becomes better, but he is still a raw prospect. Anyone here who says they rather have those meaningless wins last year and Tannehill over losing out and getting this year's MVP and Rookie of the Year candidate Andrew Luck, is on drugs.

I don't care about the Colts, first of all. Not my team. Sure, they're having a nice little season (thanks in part to Luck), but come back to me when they actually have something to show for it. Until then, couldn't bother caring what the Colts are doing.

Back
Top Bottom