Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando - Landry could still be traded for right price

This isn't shocking at all. As soon as Gase made those comments after the Baltimore game, I knew AJayi and Landry weren't safe.

What a gut punch! The 2 players that even made the Dolphins watchable the past few years, gone the same day. Sorry, Gase better turn into BB in a hurry or I'm calling for his head next year.

I wanna know if it’s a player or a draft pick, or both. This trade should net the dolphins something worthwhile and not just a damn 4th rd pick.

I've been in Massachusetts my whole life, maybe it's time to give in and become a Patriots fan. You can't jump on the bandwagon when it's your home team.

Whenever I think we're close to competing with them we couldn't be farther away.

If Tannehill had knee surgery last year like he should have, would we be seeing this today?

This team is cursed.

Odell is just tweeting. They are barely going to be able to afford him in 2019, let alone Landry this year.

Oh. My. God.

If you ever wanted to destroy your fanbase, this is exactly what you would do... trade away 2 of your fan favorite players for ****.

I thought the days of Dolphin incompetence were over. I was wrong...
So keep locker room problems and guys that don’t know the offense because the fans like them? Good idea.

Back
Top Bottom