Armando Salguero: No Guarantee Sparano Remain Dolphins Head Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero: No Guarantee Sparano Remain Dolphins Head Coach

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
You probably know by know several reports, including this one in The Miami Herald, are saying the Dolphins have decided to retain Tony Sparano as Miami's head coach. Awesome! I've been advocating that all along quite forcefully, I believe.

But I have no issues that owner whatshisface has sampled the market to see if he could find an upgrade at coach. Nothing wrong with that. I have, however, a distaste for the manner that was done. And today that distaste grows.

The fact is that while sources within the team and close to owner whatshisface have leaked to various media the fact Sparano was to be retained, I know that no one told Sparano this.

Think about that ...

So the sources are telling the media. But they are not telling the principle person involved most affected by the news.

Stunning. Embarrassing. More embarrassing, actually. Head-scratching.

I do know there is a meeting planned for today between ownership and Sparano. I don't know when or where, but I assume the purpose is to break the news to Sparano that was broken first to the media.

One can assume Sparano will come out of this meeting the head coach of the Dolphins. But I cannot guarantee that. Who knows what other things owner whatshisface has up his sleeve and might want to spring on his coach.

And who knows if Sparano, hung out to dry the last four days while the Dolphins chased other coaches across the country, might not agree to be retained.

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/#ixzz1AN7XUItQ

So worn out from all the media speculation this week. Here's another example of a writer pulling something out his butt. I do agree with him though about how Ross has handled everything, based of course on what we actually do know...who knows for sure? But I never thought I would witness my favorite team in all the world hit such a rock bottom. What happened to Miami? Now even the Raiders are laughing at us :(

Armando needs to state facts or stfu. Nobody gives a **** anymore about sources or his opinions on football.

Sparano may not agree to be retained? From your keyboard to the Football Gods' ears.

Armando needs to state facts or stfu. Nobody gives a **** anymore about sources or his opinions on football.

TBF he stated a fact (as he sees it) "He knows for sure Tony Sparono has not been told" not entirely sure where you are copming from here. It's a perfectly legitimate story to run, no fan of his, his Ricky Williams stitch up was perhaps the worst piece of journalism I've had the misfortune to read ever but there's really nothing wrong with this particular story. If he is indeed correct and Sparano is the last one to be told in this whole sorry affair then one wonders how Mr Ross ever managed to amass his fortune, if this is indicative of the way he conducts business.

This was embarrassing. If I were Sparano I would quit the Dolphins ****ty organization

i have been listening to this all week just like everyone else. i think that there is more to all of this then we know. something is not right. to many we are in or we are out. its just been back and forth. i just wish we could get a answer from someone on what is really going on. is it just me that feel that something is going on that none of us know about???? all this just does not add up.

I believe that this coaching search was blown up by nobody but us and the media. Nothing ever came from the Dolphins. That being said, everything I've seen this morning says "sources." "Sources" are the ones that kept us running around like a bunch of *******es for the past week. Until I see something that says "official" I don't believe that Sporano will be here. Our owner can't be as bad of a business man as some of the people on this board think he is.

please tony...by all means...quit

i'd feel better if you weren't around

Back
Top Bottom