Armando Salguero Show: Joe Philbin Eliminated, McCoy & Bowles Top 2 Candidates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero Show: Joe Philbin Eliminated, McCoy & Bowles Top 2 Candidates

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Armando Salguero's Show NFL Insider just reported live Joe Philbin eliminated. Decision will come down to Todd Bowles & Mike McCoy.

This is a complete an utter disaster. I hope the season ticket holders speak with their money about a pathetic search for a head coach.

We don't have enough info to know how qualified these guys are, but I sure was looking forward to the idea of getting Philbin so we could raid the Packers of their staff, offensive system, and QB.

I even started watching the games Flynn played in to do a little scouting.

I was more or less split between Philbin and McCoy.

Now I'm REALLY rooting for McCoy

I wonder if they are naming Bowles the other finalist in a bid to convince him to stay on as DC?

This will either be a great day in Dolphins history(McCoy) or another disappointing day(Bowles).
Why do you like Mccoy so much. I have nothing against him,just curious.

I betcha McCoy is on the plane with Ross.

Just how good was Denver's offense. Especially without Tebow...they kinda stunk. On the other hand, we get an offensive minded coach. I woulda loved Zimmer, but because of politics no job wants to hire a guy who wont kiss their a$$. Sad

he's presidential! plus he's like 38 - so hopefully he has a lot of energy for the job, puts together a great staff, and becomes "the next don shula!" (and coaches here for the next 20 years)

Back
Top Bottom