Armando Salguero takes Jeff Ireland to task | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero takes Jeff Ireland to task

Good for him. He is right. The whole organization needs to be cleaned out again. The problem, however, is I do not trust Stephen Ross to pick the right guys. I hope he does not hire a big name coach and give him all the personnel power. I do not believe that is the right way to set up your organization. I believe the best way to do it is to get a great personnel man, and then let him hire a head coach. It does not have to be a splashy, big name guy. He just needs to be smart at x's and o's.

Unfortunately, I agree. I can picture Ross bringing in a coach/GM that will allow him to have input on personnel moves. Rarely has that ever worked for an organization and while Ross has stated that he doesn't want to get involved with the football side of things, after the current debacle, I think he would feel obligated to stay involved once his new staff is in place.

hopefully ross is reading this, jeff ireland and sparano are a joke.

Cutting Benny Sapp was dumb. I know a lot of posters agreed with it at the time, but how do you cut your 3rd best CB after 1 game?? Now we could use him and instead we are picking up Nate Jones and hoping Nolan Carroll can get his act together.

Secretly I wonder... me thinks Ireland is going to cave in Sparano, and is also eye-balling Barkley and Luck with a new HC

Jeff knew then and knows this second that Will Allen is DONE... and that's why Sapp got the job... Will can't stay healthy but when you give up as much yards as the Dolphin D week one you can't stand pat someone had to get the axe... Will Allen and his questionable tweets after the Pats game don't get the job done - too bad you can't cover a guy talking it up with your mouth or VD and W Allen would be scary

I have question marks about Ireland too but something tells me he survives this fiasco

The constant roster churning over the last couple of years is proof the FO doesn't have answers and searching for the right fits. Great article.

The constant roster churning over the last couple of years is proof the FO doesn't have answers and searching for the right fits. Great article.

so Bill Belichick doesnt churn his roster?

I just dont get it. How do you have a RT who blocks nobody and keep him in? How do you get rid of Ricky and Ronnie and have no RBs after?

Great article.

great article?? I said the same thing on "Hear 'O Miami Dolphins fans !!" and you guys were on me like an arab on camel...

Look the problem with this team is poor management. Period!

Back
Top Bottom