Armando Salguero takes Jeff Ireland to task | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Salguero takes Jeff Ireland to task

He brings up some really good points...many of us really thought the house should have been cleaned after last season...that to delay that was only wasting yet another season.

I suspect this will be a very bad season as this team quits on the current regime. Hopefully next year will bring a franchise quarterback, and a regime that will build a winner. Its all we can hope for.

ireland came in with a decent resume but he's been a mess in miami.

bad decisions, bad attitude, he's gotta go.

Armando makes some good points in this article. I felt before the season started our biggest need offensively was a seam threat TE. Reggie Bush helps Henne in the passing game, Daniel Thomas looks like he might be for real if he can hold onto the ball, neeeds a few more games under his belt before we can make the determination. With a seam threat TE ie. Zach Miller/Greg Olsen this offense would have taken a big step forward even with Henne behind the gun.

We also seem to look lost on 3rd/4th and short situations. Regardless if polite isn't the greatest FB he does pick-up those short yardage downs to keep the chains moving. The stats prove that. This front office is not just making mistakes but they are making the Dolphins name look like a joke....it's not right. Fixable problems within our grasps and we do nothing.

Thought he made some good points. Nothing new for those of us here with no lives and too much forum time.

Some of the personnel moves do leave you scratching your head thinking WTF?

He hit the nail on the head.

And we are on the path to SUCK FOR LUCK!

I just dont get it. How do you have a RT who blocks nobody and keep him in? How do you get rid of Ricky and Ronnie and have no RBs after?

The o-line is not the problem. The run game looked just fine last sunday.

Benny Sapp would've been a luxury to have, but he's an expensive nickle, and looked terrible in the NE game. Brady went after him.

That said, we lost to 2 good teams. I think the defense will come together, and we'll be fine. But i also get the feeling the FO wouldn't HATE getting the #1 pick and the future HOFer that comes with it.

He may be right on some points and levels but frankly there'd have been more traction if editorialized by someone with legitimate impartial credibility, like Jeff D or Edgar than by one of the 2 whiny beyotch jokes covering the team and always with some real or imagined axe to grind.

The o-line is not the problem. The run game looked just fine last sunday.

Benny Sapp would've been a luxury to have, but he's an expensive nickle, and looked terrible in the NE game. Brady went after him.

That said, we lost to 2 good teams. I think the defense will come together, and we'll be fine. But i also get the feeling the FO wouldn't HATE getting the #1 pick and the future HOFer that comes with it.

The only problem is if we get the #1 pick most of the FO wont be around to enjoy the pick.

So, he muses at length about 3 positions, basically: nickel CB, FB and TE.

You're telling me these 3 positions are killing the team more than RT and S? ffs... He doesn't even know where the holes are, he just follows the ball...

Back
Top Bottom