Armon binns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armon binns

DolfanChris06

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
he looked like he showed some ability an was one of Tannehills number one targets towards the end of the year. I hope he makes the team we keep him shad Mathews, Wallace Gibson hartline draft ryan swope, BESS appears to have played his way out of Miami!

he did ok considering he came in and played straight away. decent player but limited. Bring him to camp and give him a shot to win a place, most likely a practice squad guy.

He had 6 catches for 67 yards as a Miami Dolphin and you want to keep him over Bess?

He also sucked it up on the patriots game. Dropped an easy touchdown and I remember him dropping a third down pass as well.

he looked like he showed some ability an was one of Tannehills number one targets towards the end of the year. I hope he makes the team we keep him shad Mathews, Wallace Gibson hartline draft ryan swope, BESS appears to have played his way out of Miami!

While I wish him the best I wouldn't go out on a limb and hope he makes the team. In fact I would go polar opposite and say I hope our receiving core is so strong and deep that he doesn't make the final cut.

Imo, Matthews > Binns. I can't get that drop against the Patriots out of my head. Not that we would've won, but it would've been better not to get shut out.

If Binns is going to make the team next year, I think he's going to have to bust his balls all spring and summer, and then some. Especially if we pick up some young guys in the draft.

Landshark cool sig man , an binns had 260 yards 18 rec an a touchdown last season btw,, nothing against devone but id rather have HOPE FOR SWOPE THAN SEE BESS HERE

aye man bess is alright I just think he's played his last game as a dolphin

One interesting point with Binns that I made in some other thread but thought I'd put out there again. The guy is smart.

- Week 17 - v's Patriots. 2nd offensive play of the game.
- Twins left with Binns playing the No2 receiver and Matthews on the outside.
- Matthews lines up incorrectly
- Binns corrects Matthews and puts him in the right position

- Matthews had all OTA's/Mini Camps/Training Camp and 16 weeks of the season [yes he didn't play in some/most but was on the team learning and practicing]
- Binns was signed Dec 11/12 - can't recall exactly which, and he's the one telling Matthews where to line up.

Yes he had some drops, but considering he'd just arrived on the team, I'm very excited to see what a full off season will do for this kid.

I'm also excited to see what Matthews does as there's clearly some talent there - but just wanted to share that tidbit on Binns.

so what he had a drop vs the pats tannehill an miller fumbled at the goaline you gonna get rid of them too??

Back
Top Bottom