Article: Dolphins focus on battling for hidden yardage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: Dolphins focus on battling for hidden yardage

I think the big reason we went 11-5 and won the AFC East last year was because we had a huge turnover differential....I also think cutting down penalties is just as important. If you don't make mistakes you give yourself a chance. I think a lot of the problems we had in our first three games was bad playcalling. I think we were a little too conservative, but in the last couple games, Henne and the offense has opened up more. We haven't played any easy teams so I think 2-3 is respectable.

I think the big reason we went 11-5 and won the AFC East last year was because we had a huge turnover differential....I also think cutting down penalties is just as important. If you don't make mistakes you give yourself a chance. I think a lot of the problems we had in our first three games was bad playcalling. I think we were a little too conservative, but in the last couple games, Henne and the offense has opened up more. We haven't played any easy teams so I think 2-3 is respectable.
Uh....Buffalo was pretty easy!

Back
Top Bottom