Article: "RG3 could be appealing to Miami" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: "RG3 could be appealing to Miami"

IF RGIII becomes the guy, the HC MUST be able to develop QB successfully. Much like the work Chudinski has done in Carolina, an offense must be built for RGIII's skill set and mask his weaknesses.

He is going #2 in the draft. The question is do you want to move up to get him? What are you willing to give up?

No **** RG3 is appealing to Miami.

This article is like saying "cocaine and heroin may be appealing to Robert Downey Jr."

He is going #2 in the draft. The question is do you want to move up to get him? What are you willing to give up?

So if the rams pick 2nd you think they will draft him? No way.

(if you meant 2nd QB, then I agree)

No way he'll be there. Washington will take him if he's there at their pick.

Of course it's a possibility, but it's not a forgone conclusion. I don't see the redskins drafting him. I do see them trading down though.

Of course it's a possibility, but it's not a forgone conclusion. I don't see the redskins drafting him. I do see them trading down though.

Shanahan has to take a QB this year. If he doesn't, Snyder will fire his ***. Someone will take him in the top 5, barring some major shakeup or scandal involving him.

Shanahan has to take a QB this year. If he doesn't, Snyder will fire his ***. Someone will take him in the top 5, barring some major shakeup or scandal involving him.

I don't see shanny taking RGIII. He isn't his type

I don't see shanny taking RGIII. He isn't his type

Who knows. Word is Shanny is in love with Tannehill, but there are also reports that Kyle Shannahan REALLY wanted Barkley and would suggest to his dad that they go another direction and draft somebody like Ryan Lindley in the mid rounds to develop

Back
Top Bottom