Article: Stephen Ross Is Drastically Ruining His Own Franchise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: Stephen Ross Is Drastically Ruining His Own Franchise

Vampire Nicolas

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.thepigskinreport.com/201...oss-is-drastically-ruining-his-own-franchise/

Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross is hands down the worst owner in the National Football League, and he is drastically ruining his own franchise in a pace that would make Donald Sterling look like George Steinbrenner.
Ross has absolutely no idea what to do in Miami. He may be a genius in terms of real estate development, but he is a complete moron in terms of putting together a winning football team in the NFL.
Think about that one. Ross has said he has always hated the team fight song. Now, he will only play it when Miami leads in a game?

How often will that be? It is almost as if Ross is guaranteeing a way to never have to play the traditional song again, as he does everything possible to make a once proud franchise into a laughingstock loser.

awful article and would maybe be relevant last year but Ross is actually turning things around and getting back to football, the writer of this article is a moron, does he know ross did away with the orange carpet and celebrity approach? does he know he hired a very competent, knowledgeable, high integrity coach who comes from GB which is one of the classiest organizations in of all sports in joe philbin? does he know that we told jeff fisher to take a hike because fisher wanted complete control of operations? does he know that ross hosted a fan day for dolphins fans to come meet the new dolphin draft picks right in dolphin stadium? does he know that ross has been holding conference calls with season ticket holders to get feedback on what direction the fans wanna see this franchise go? does he know that we finally took a QB in the first round since Dan Marino and the direction of the franchise is bright? does he know Ross wants to remodel the stadium and move the seats closer to the field to give us a better home field advantage? Ross has done a lot of boneheaded things in the past but in the past few months he has been trying to right the ship and reach out to the fanbase, this article is a complete joke and the writer can shove it up his a**, I cant believe I just went to war for Stephen Ross lol

awful article and would maybe be relevant last year but Ross is actually turning things around and getting back to football, the writer of this article is a moron, does he know ross did away with the orange carpet and celebrity approach? does he know he hired a very competent, knowledgeable, high integrity coach who comes from GB which is one of the classiest organizations in of all sports in joe philbin? does he know that we told jeff fisher to take a hike because fisher wanted complete control of operations? does he know that ross hosted a fan day for dolphins fans to come meet the new dolphin draft picks right in dolphin stadium? does he know that ross has been holding conference calls with season ticket holders to get feedback on what direction the fans wanna see this franchise go? does he know that we finally took a QB in the first round since Dan Marino and the direction of the franchise is bright? does he know Ross wants to remodel the stadium and move the seats closer to the field to give us a better home field advantage? Ross has done a lot of boneheaded things in the past but in the past few months he has been trying to right the ship and reach out to the fanbase, this article is a complete joke and the writer can shove it up his a**, I cant believe I just went to war for Stephen Ross lol

Agreed, the Ross hate and comments like "clueless" and "moron" are getting old. These people need to actually do some research before they write garbage articles like this.

nothing to see here. the fans are going to be frustrated with losing, and until we're winning we'll critique anything that doesn't seem to be helping us to win.

... and he is drastically ruining his own franchise in a pace that would make Donald Sterling look like George Steinbrenner

The above sentence is so poorly phrased that I will abstain from reading any further.

Another article claiming a 6-7 win team is the absolute ****stain of the NFL. Moving on.

I didn't even bother reading the article. I just don't understand how a guy is "ruining" his own franchise by trying to tackle problems at the source: the fans.

Ross is trying to create a better image and is seeking the approval of the people that help make it happen. He has gotten rid of things fans didn't like and is trying to generate a product that everyone can grow to like.

I am really shocked at the complete 180 degree turn that has happened on the side of the executives of this franchise.

guy's a pandering ayehole.. I more or less told him so (Mykl954); let's see if that comment stays up.

guy's a pandering ayehole.. I more or less told him so (Mykl954); let's see if that comment stays up.

Wow....someone who gets it!

TY
loki8-1.gif

Who is Rob Kelley and why should I care? I hate these websites. They're nothing but dressed up message boards.

Obviously it's an over the top rant.

The only reason Ross said he hates the fight song is because he probably read somewhere that it is not popular.

Everything that Ross says and does though makes it seem like he bought the majority shares of the Dolphins to impress someone else.

He is the most casual of casual football fans. There is absolutely no way to hide that, especially not when he is SO 4King EAGER to get on camera and talk about one the of the CORNER STONE AFC NFL Franchises.

Who is that Dolphins PR guy who has been around for years and years?

He is always present at Press conferences with the media. Why hasn't he been able to get thru to Ross?

Is he still employed by the Dolphins?

Back
Top Bottom